Dirty pussy (3 votes) 6%
Mint (0 votes) 0%
Food items (Honey, chocolate sauce....) (0 votes) 0%
Cum (2 votes) 4%
Nothing (shower oral) (1 vote) 2%
Other.... (1 vote) 2%
0 likes
This is inspired by this thread

So, when you give oral sex to a woman, what's your preference?
Lurker
0 likes
Mildly sweet. Taste a little sweet.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like it when it isn't showered for a couple of days. Dirty hairy pussy please.
Lurker
0 likes
As long as not overly dirty or "pissy", then pussy is So yummy with her flowing juices and her cum, and if she is ok with it, My cum too.
I really love it when i'v used a (right shaped) chocolate bar inside her, or a Un-skinned banana. She knows then that my tongue will search Deep inside.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Obviously clean enough to be safe, very wet, and needy. If she gets into it too, it makes everything a little better.
0 likes
Clean is good enough. Doesn't even need to be "very very clean" as you put it. A pussy should smell and taste like a pussy. That said, I haven't gone down on a woman in quite a while so I'm not sure I even remember what one tastes like.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it nasty. Far removed from the shower. Love her juices on my goatee, me getting horny all night smelling it on my mustache!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I chose 'other'. I wanted my wife to be clean, washed only with water, no soap or body wash. I liked her pubic hair and vulva clean, but not between her inner lips. Her pussy juices would start to leak, from her soon after I started licking and sucking on her. It has been 30+ years since I have tasted pussy juice.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Pussy or Dirty Pussy please. Tangy, sweet, musky (even a little pissy is okay) makes the flavor nice and complex. Clean is fine too, but unnecessarily, fussily clean isn't a turn-on. Way too many women obsess about that, douche companies selling them things they don't need. Never tasted a pussy I didn't like.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: A Plan Cums Together

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My friend eats a lot of cheese. Sometimes it is very pungent but extra creamy. 😋

The Linebacker
0 likes

It should be clean.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Just love the taste, smell, sensation, all of it. Quite like a bit of wee too just adds to the thrill. Thanks for asking

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Can't believe I didn't mention it in my earlier post, but hairy too, please. Those who've tried both shaved and hairy seem to say the latter means a stronger smell and taste, in which case bring it on. Wouldn't know, personally: my pre-marriage sexual encounters were in the 80s and early 90s, before the shaving craze caught on. Never been with a woman who had shaved her pussy.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: A Plan Cums Together

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I never ate a pussy that I didn't like the taste. I don't mind if you haven't showered yet today and I've never had a partner poor hygiene. I've eaten women on the last day of the flow and would do that again for someone special.

That said, good hygiene is a must!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Absolutely Loves The Taste Of Pussy !!!!

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I really don't care as long as there is some sense of hygiene going on.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I guess I have no preference. I do have post work out as a bucket list item.