Do you ever get "loud" and squishy?

last reply
18 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some ladies can get so wet they get squishy and it makes a delicious sound.
Are you one of them?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Yes! I get so wet it's embarrassing! When we're done, there's usually a 2-foot wide soaked spot in the sheets I'm lying on.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I didn't even know this wasn't normal. Yes, if the sex is really good and has been going for a while, my pussy gets loud. It's quiet to start though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought this happened to everyone, lol. Definitely happens to me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, it happens, lol.
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even if you are not such a wet girl.

How can you not be squishy after the 5th or 6th guy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Even if you are not such a wet girl.

How can you not be squishy after the 5th or 6th guy?

Best answer ever
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I am a soaker
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! It's a real thing!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes she does! She would get embarrassed by it. I told her not to worry. I kind of like to hear it! Besides, I kind of made her get that way! And of course, the sheet is soaked afterwards. I just pull her close and kiss her, letting her know that it doesn't bother me at all.
Lurker
0 likes
When I get loud I'm definitely squishy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some beautiful responses. You are all so sweet to post! Thank you! I love it when a woman is good and thick and it has a lower pitched squish. mmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ColdMonica
Yes! It's a real thing!

Ditto smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I can be fairly quiet while making love, but it's hard for me. Obviously sex it a lot hotter if you don't need to worry about making noises. I get pretty wet, so yes I get "squishy". When I climax I do have a lot of discharge kind of thick, but a clearish fluid. Not squirting though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sadiemwf
I can be fairly quiet while making love, but it's hard for me. Obviously sex it a lot hotter if you don't need to worry about making noises. I get pretty wet, so yes I get "squishy". When I climax I do have a lot of discharge kind of thick, but a clearish fluid. Not squirting though.

I do not squirt either, but there could be a flood most anytime he/she has made me Orgasm several time in a short period. I wonder if you can really learn to squirt.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Dunno...it's always drowned out by the thrashing and moaning.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme
Some ladies can get so wet they get squishy and it makes a delicious sound.
Are you one of them?

Yes! It's no secret when I get off as the thrusts get a splashing sound to them.