Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding a female lover before it is too late.

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I am a retired teacher in my early-70s. I lost my female partner many years ago when our relationship broke down. I was hurt and frightened as a result and did not look for anyone thereafter. But, a couple of years ago, I saw the film, Hostel: there was a scene in which a woman came down a staircase and let her robe fall off: she was naked and beautiful with wonderful breasts and hips. I was entranced and became engulfed with a powerful urge to find a loving female partner before it is too late. I have tried all sorts of dating sites where the replies I have had have made me doubt whether I am dealing with real women at all. Posting a blog asking for contacts has not worked either. What can I do that will increase my chances of finding a woman to love physically before it is too late for me?
0 likes
Are you somewhere that you could go to gay-friendly events or establishments?

I don't really do the gay bar thing very often anymore, but there is usually the whole age range of ladies. Or a pride event, if you're close enough to a bigger one where you might meet people. That way you don't have to take anyone's word on their gender.

There's also this organization: http://oloc.org/

Forgive the use of the word "old". I don't know anything about this group, but it might be a starting point.

It will never be too late for you. Good luck.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The question is, are you looking for women in their 60s and 70s, or women in their 20s and 30s? For the latter, you'd better have a lot of money! For the former, you'd best get involved in volunteer work for senior groups, or go on a lot of cruises.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
The question is, are you looking for women in their 60s and 70s, or women in their 20s and 30s? For the latter, you'd better have a lot of money! For the former, you'd best get involved in volunteer work for senior groups, or go on a lot of cruises.

I believe the cruise option is your answer - many many women of your age looking for a man - you had better be fit though.