Bisexual

last reply
26 replies
3.5k views
3 watchers
13 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Who that truly enjoy sex with both and NOT just say it. ( Cum and all )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have enjoyed sex with both sexes. Only oral sex with men I am always in my lingerie! Feels so natural when I am dressed and on my knees for a guy!
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I love sex with both men and women. I don’t think I could ever have a romantic relationship with a man, but I love sex with men especially sucking cock and swallowing.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I gotta say I truly enjoy sex with both. Cum and all.
Lurker
1 like
I've had it both ways for 30+ years now. I've licked cum about every way possible. Directly from a cock, from her cunt, her ass, his ass, off tits. I've often kissed my wife after she sucks another guy off, I've let her kiss me after I provide the service. I've shared these same kisses with men.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I do love sex with both men and women, but nowadays, I'd much rather suck cock than have sex with women.
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
As an adult, I have have never had a sexual experience with another man. If I wasn't married, I would try it at least once out of curiosity. Not sure I'd let a guy fuck me in the ass, but oral would be interesting. Just like girls experimenting with girls, I think that because we know our own hardware, I could give a pretty good blowjob. I would definitely let the guy come in my mouth just to be able to relate to my female partners.
Lurker
0 likes
I've had sex with both. I can't really say that I enjoy one more than the other, but because I don't get as much with the guys anymore, I guess I would prefer gay sex to strait due to the fact that I'm getting cock hungry!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had the pleasure of having sex with both men and women for over 30 years. The best is in a Mmf 3way where the other male is also bi. Into both oral,and anal with both sexes. Enjoy men's cum and ladies juices, especially if the 2 are mixed.
Lurker
0 likes
I have had sex with many women since I was a teenager and truly love all forms of it. Only within the last year have I had the opportunity for sex with a man and sincerely wish I had the experience much earlier in my life. I have found that although I am quite dominant with a woman, my submissive side really shines when I am with him. I enjoy performing blowjobs on him and always swallow but I much prefer being bent over and pounded into bliss. Although I still get a lot of pussy, I would much rather give my ass to him.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love sex with both men and women, cum is such a sweet treat!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here is to bi guys. I love sucking and fucking both. This makes life so much more fun.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I'm new to experimenting. I'd love to hear about other peoples beginnings.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have been bi for 45 plus years and truly love sex of any sort. But if I had choose just one act it'd be receiving anal from a guy and having him shoot DEEP in my bowels.
Lurker
0 likes
I am married to a woman but I really wanna suck a nice CUT dick. Gotta be Clean & not too big.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I love having sex with both men and women. Having sex with a man it's just about the physical action. I couldn't see myself falling in love with a guy. Im just about the raw sex with a guy.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Just thinking about sucking a guy’s cock. Been married for 48 years but jerk off a lot and think I would be pretty good at making him cum.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Yes, absolutely. When I was younger it was a scary time to be bi, and I didn't experiment much. At that time my fantasies were just about the physical act of sucking another guy, but that seems to have shifted over the decades. If I were single today, I'd be open to dating men as well as having sex with them. Oral would still be the sexual highlight for me, but I'd want to try everything, and I'd definitely want to experience both cut and uncut. Besides oral, the idea of making out with a guy while we stroke each other is incredibly hot too.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: A Plan Cums Together

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

I like the feel of both sex's parts and the taste. I've always been fascinated by the taste and texture of male cum, even my own. And I can't get enough pussy.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Like the idea of sucking cock...scared to death of STD's though.

0 likes

Enjoy sex with both men and women. Mainly oral with guys. Really enjoy giving a guy a blowjob. With women it’s much more about everything. With guys it easy to just be about the gruntel sex

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I truly enjoy both. There is something so arousing getting other guys off, but I do really enjoy being inside a woman as well

colin123
0 likes

Quote by BiMtPhoto
Who that truly enjoy sex with both and NOT just say it. ( Cum and all )

I love sex with the ladies. also enjoy oral sex with horny guys.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Given this is the ether, sexual choice can be whatever you want at any given time. I have been told by several men that they focus on men while on Lush simply because women here are frequently so difficult to deal with. I suspect women are reluctant because men are so abrasive in their approach. I have entertained a number of choices here I wouldn’t in real life.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I enjoy sex with a man or woman