last reply
16 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This lovely girl wants to know.

I mean back massages, back rubs, even scratching the back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fabulous Massages are my best kept secret... smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty your Honour!!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I give a very thorough massage. It's great fun to give pleasure.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I give decent massages. Due to having served as a practice human for a friend in training. I learned a lot from her. I always start with feet and proceed upward ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I give a great massage, but we both have to be nude, I'm VERY thorough!
0 likes
I have given them. Not sure how good I am. One lady said I was but she had reasons for being nice.
0 likes
I like giving massages. It doesn't have to be sexual; I like feeling people relax as I touch them.
Lurker
0 likes
i have been told i am rather i do it instead of a massage place as i know her body better
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oooo, me, me me...lol
Well, as long as I have the following:
Time.. I'm very detail oriented and have a great knowledge of connected muscle groups and pressure points
Oils.. scented massage oils are key to a full body rub to help relax and set the table for pleasure later
Candles... lighting is important.. enough to see what I'm doing in general but dim enough to allow my lover to go where ever she wants to go
Music... as a fan of jazz, some soft jazz really sets the tone.. and completes the pleasure canvass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can give a great shoulder rub but a full on massage is TBD.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a few books on massage that I got on my kindle. I'm no expert but I have given a few full-bodied massages before and it's good to practice. There's just a sort of badass feeling that comes from making a person become so relaxed, it's rewarding.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never had a lady give me a good massage.
Lurker
0 likes
Been massaging her for 25 years. Got to the point we got a massage table.