Chat?

last reply
8 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im curious when in the chat room do you guys feel the need to whisper. Even after being told that I wouldn't be embarrassed by anything you do or ask in the open. Most of you run away scared. Is it that your scared or embarrassed or you dont want the person your talking to to know your talking to someone else.
Just curious. If any of you guys can shed some light on the topic that would be great.
Lurker
0 likes
I'll chat mostly wIth woMen.. Men are too pushy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i don't whisper, and if I do I let the woman initiate it. I know that in sex chat men are a dime a dozen, and women are constantly getting hit on. I think it wiser to talk. If a lady wants to speak privately to me, she will.
Gundriver
0 likes
Quote by TransitionalMan
i don't whisper, and if I do I let the woman initiate it. I know that in sex chat men are a dime a dozen, and women are constantly getting hit on. I think it wiser to talk. If a lady wants to speak privately to me, she will.

This
Resurrection the Beginning...My first story...Please feel free to have a look

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-beginning.aspx

Resurrection the Resurgence...Second in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-resurgence.aspx

Resurrection the Redemption...Third in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/novels/resurrectionthe-redemption.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't whisper unless I am whispered to first. It is a chat room.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually whisper unless otherwise told or stated in someone's bio, and it's never to start a cyber, just normal chat. it's not about being embarrassed or scared I just believe that my personal conversations are private and they shouldn't be a public record. If the person I'm talking to though does not like whispers I never keep whispering. Plus in a busy chat room i find it more convenient to whisper, I don't bother the others and the others don't bother me.
Lurker
0 likes
I dont whisper unless whispered to. Whispering does not slow down a busy chat room. If someone wants to talk privately, there is private chat or the black boxes.
Lurker
0 likes
99% of the time I never whisper, unless it's a friend, even then... I don't bother. Most of my friends are super nice people, so they can hit me up any time.

Likewise, those people who are quite openly chatting to everyone, about a topic that I find disinteresting, I usually block so I don't have to follow the inane ramblings, maybe they should be whispering

I get-it that girls can get bothered by endless private whisper requests.There is an option within settings to block whisper requests, why not use that??

I find puerile people who go into a chat sex room, expecting everyone to be talking about grocery shopping curiously nonsensical. I don't go there to talk about my hobbies, or pets.

Create a room to talk about grocery shopping or the weather, or innuendo with no open sex talk, or no hardcore pics, no whispers. It's easy.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't do chat rooms.
Not missing much am I?