Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the worst reason you had sex with someone ?

last reply
32 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
To motivate myself to get out of bed and have a shower.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was so drunk I honestly didn't care if the sex would happen or not. It's the worst and probably weirdest sexual memory of my life.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Pity and peer-pressure! The poor kid (17 yr. old) we worked with had a testicle surgically removed and thought no one would ever want to have sex with him, so all my co-workers guilt-tripped me into having sex with him to restore his confidence. It was a total mercy fuck, and I had to do it twice!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Pity and peer-pressure! The poor kid (17 yr. old) we worked with had a testicle surgically removed and thought no one would ever want to have sex with him, so all my co-workers guilt-tripped me into having sex with him to restore his confidence. It was a total mercy fuck, and I had to do it twice!

Your generosity is commendable ... so many folk would NOT do that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to have to say pity also.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this sounds like a cliché but the ONLY reason I have ever had sex with someone is because I wanted to.........................with one horrible exception!
Site administrator
0 likes
Deep fat fryer was not up to temperature for the chips and I had yet to turn the grill on for the steak.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cant really remember his reason but I just said - "Come on get it over with" I got ready and he couldn't rise to the occasion. It wasnt sex - it was a disaster. I masturbated after he had disappeared and even then it was only fair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
peer pressure, just trying to be the girl i thought people wanted me to be
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was in high school and the word around school was that a certain guy had a big dick. I had already had my share of partners and wanted to find out. for myslef. Yes, he was pretty big but not verey good. Tried him twice and both times it was nothing for me. He would cum in about 30 seconds and do nothing to help me....and he did not get very hard, just hard enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Little confused. I used to see an older guy who had lost one testicle to Cancer. He was not great but he was more pleasing than lots of men I had sex with before and after.
Marx Sister
0 likes
I found a condom between my couch cushions one time, and said, 'Eh?' to this guy who I was not into, not attracted to, yet my friends had been trying to hook me up with all night. Bad sex, too. It was in a sauna though, which made it interesting enough, I suppose.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Little confused. I used to see an older guy who had lost one testicle to Cancer. He was not great but he was more pleasing than lots of men I had sex with before and after.

It wasn't necessarily about performance issues. Your older gentleman no doubt had had many women by that time. This kid was still a virgin and had no confidence that he'd ever lose it after his surgery.
Lurker
0 likes
I can't remember if it was drunk or straight pity. It happened in a city park late at night. I don't believe that he was attractive either.

Drunken pity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The summer after I graduated from high school I was hanging around with some school friends out by a bridge over the river that we used to dive from. When it got dark we built a campfire and all the guys and girls sort of paired up and before long couples started disappearing into the woods. I ended up with a guy that I was casually acquainted with. He suggested "going for a walk." I was not at all attracted to him, but by that time there were only a few couples left and I didn't want to be the last one and endure all the teasing so I agreed to go with him. He was so excited that he couldn't find the right place and I had to help him get it in. He tried hard but it wasn't going to happen for me and I just wanted it to be over so I did everything I could think of to push him over the edge. After he came he told me that it was his first time and asked me to be his girlfriend. I had to make up some lame excuse to let him down easy. The whole thing was a disaster and I'm ashamed that his first time was with someone who didn't even want to be with him. I didn't know it at the time, but it would also be the last time I had sex until my wedding night five years later.
Lurker
0 likes
Does "I didn't have a choice" count a a good reason?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably just to get rid of him.
Give him what he wanted and piss him off never to be seen again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well for me I don't need a reason for sex. I just luv sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Drunk and ended up realizing wtf I was doing, pulled out in mid stroke. Never said a word to her. Walked out grabbing clothes and shot my load while getting dressed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
his mother died in a car wreck, he was very upset, just wanted him to feel better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
because i thought that would make her love me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To make someone jealous, emotional blackmail is a terrible thing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AriOli101
Does "I didn't have a choice" count a a good reason?

that has truly got to be the most horrendous ,,,,, hugs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because his wife begged me to sleep with him. She thought it would be hot to see me with her man, but it turned out that seeing me do it freaked her out, especially when he was so into it with me, more enthusiastic than with her. The whole situation was a mess. I lost a friend, and they got divorced.
0 likes
I felt like I owed it to the man.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never engaged in sex without wanting it or initiating it. My reasons are always 'because I wanted to fuck'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
didnt have money to get my car fixed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Felt sorry for her. She worked for me....15 years younger than I was. She told me she was in love with me....I didn't even find her attractive but she made it obvious she wanted it. Not proud of it in hindsight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had sex with a guy just so I could feel attractive/wanted. Looking back I cringe that I did it. Sex wasn't even that good.