Should i taste own semen?

last reply
37 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, ive been thinking about doing this forever. This would be a total solo masturbation thing, but very open to doing it. Should i tape it and would any lady care to see it? Or a massive self facial? Ive accidentally sprayed my face, but never put my dick right over my face and unloaded the whole massive load. Let me know if any of you would care to see this?
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Quote by JayD1972
Ive accidentally sprayed my face, but never put my dick right over my face and unloaded the whole massive load. Let me know if any of you would care to see this?

Initially, I thought this was a ridiculous thread, but now I'm curious how this would actually work anatomically. My guess is detachable penis?

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Oh, please do! Make it a GIF, so we can watch you squirting into your mouth over and over again endlessly. Then I'll post it on everyone's wall. But no spills or misses! It has to go in cleanly every squirt!
Lurker
0 likes
Not sure about the being able to cum in your own mouth part, but i'm sure lots of the Ladies "and some guys" would love to see that, so go for it!.
But on the "Should i taste own semen?" part, Yes. I think its very hypocritical of a guy to expect his lover to do it yet he is not willing to even kiss her after taking his load.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Oh, please do! Make it a GIF, so we can watch you squirting into your mouth over and over again endlessly. Then I'll post it on everyone's wall. But no spills or misses! It has to go in cleanly every squirt!

No kidding... Hang your GoPro action cam from a ceiling fan (not the moving fan blade itself) and point it downward so you can get an artistic video snippet from which to create your .gif.

Include some hairy starfish - not dead on, that's just gratuitious... artsy, from an aggressive angle...And remember - it's all in the lighting!

Any schmoe can shoot a load into a shotglass or the palm of their hand. I'm with Bethany on this. Rocketshots straight from the hose! The rarely seen self-facial facial.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
What is it with these guys agonizing over tasting their own seamen??? Lick you fingers & get over it.

Quote by BethanyFrasier

Eh. none on the chin or cheek is a little to slick. Slow & sensually wiping licking up some dribbles is erotic. & yeah I'm looking forward to the expression of his face as the first couple squirts taste & texture hit his mouth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Go for it! Just don't get it in your eyes. Stings like hell.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Dude, go for it.

Also, a while back I saw a guy post about sucking his own dick, so maybe if he pops in he'll be able to give you some advice if you want to take tasting your semen to a whole new level.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Dude, go for it.

Also, a while back I saw a guy post about sucking his own dick, so maybe if he pops in he'll be able to give you some advice if you want to take tasting your semen to a whole new level.

Such a calm, peaceful, and tranquil response.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The best way to do that is to go down after sex or a good kiss after she has cleaned you off
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That I would enjoy watching. Providing it went into your mouth.

I know more guys that wanted to - and chickened out at the crucial moment taking their own product.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
There is nothing wrong with tasting your own semen after all it's only yours so go for it and enjoy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy

I know more guys that wanted to - and chickened out at the crucial moment taking their own product.

i did this a lot of times, both snowballing with partner or alone...
bending and putting your cock just above your mouth avoid changing mind of the last second!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I too vote DO IT
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I used to lay back and shoot it to my mouth but now since I love cum I just cum in my hand and lick it off!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have done it many times in my life.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by roymunson101

Such a calm, peaceful, and tranquil response.

What the fuck is actually wrong with you?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy

Youd enjoy watching huh? I am going to tape it so feel free to watch it. Not sure if post it on here being my face is in it.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy

I've had guys say they'd eat their own cum if I let them cum on my face or tits, but then they won't do it once they've cum.

So well done if you've got the balls to actually do it.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie

I've had guys say they'd eat their own cum if I let them cum on my face or tits, but then they won't do it once they've cum.

So well done if you've got the balls to actually do it.

Yes i guess its something lots of guys will say before they cum, then won't. Personally though i have done it many times, even licked it out of their pussies then kissed them.
Something though that some women have backed off from too. So not only guys who soon change their minds, but yes, mostly.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy

It's an actual thing - that something which seems like the hottest thing in the world pre-orgasm becomes very unappealing post orgasm... and this makes it tricky for a guy to lick up his own spunk. I've made guys come on my belly and tits and then made them ferry their spunk to my mouth with their own mouth if they want me to eat it. That works.
Marx Sister
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton

It's an actual thing - that something which seems like the hottest thing in the world pre-orgasm becomes very unappealing post orgasm... and this makes it tricky for a guy to lick up his own spunk. I've made guys come on my belly and tits and then made them ferry their spunk to my mouth with their own mouth if they want me to eat it. That works.

Interesting. I can see how that would be hot. I'm actually a little surprised I've never done that...
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OF COURSE YOU SHOULD!
Lurker
0 likes
trying never hurts
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Bi all means! It's not bad at all!
Lurker
0 likes
Why not? You guys expect us to!
Lurker
0 likes
I have eaten my own semen since about 10 years old...have sex with wife, and girlfriends and eat it out of their pussies...is good stuff.AND IT'S ALL MINE !