Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you have any close friends who you are just aching to fuck...

last reply
46 replies
4.3k views
5 watchers
15 likes
0 likes
I would say acquaintances rather than close friends but the chances of it happening are negligible.
Gundriver
0 likes
I have one. We have know each other since the 80's. We are both married, but not to each other. We both have wanted to hook up together but wont as my wife and her are in the good to great friends category.
(forgive the long sentence. I am on my first cup o joe)
My story....stickin to it...lol
Resurrection the Beginning...My first story...Please feel free to have a look

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-beginning.aspx

Resurrection the Resurgence...Second in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-resurgence.aspx

Resurrection the Redemption...Third in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/novels/resurrectionthe-redemption.aspx
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
I would say acquaintances rather than close friends but the chances of it happening are negligible.

'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by openmind_n_mouth
but they have no idea?

Oh, several, including one former boss who was (and probably still is) H A W T.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a friend that I have lusted after for years but he has no idea. I often fantasize about him while masturbating.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I've already fucked all my close friends to whom I'm attracted, but I have a very hot administrative assistant who I'd do in a New York minute if David would let me, and she wasn't straight, and married.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slept with them and now we are not close....some folks just can't handle fwb
Lurker
0 likes
I do but she does not know it
Marx Sister
0 likes
Yep. A whole list, in fact. The last few months I've actually been going through and systematically finding out their interest in dating and/or fucking.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Lurker
0 likes
Two especially, a long time friend who is married & lives a long distance away. And there is Michelle, my married next door neighbor.
Have thought about fucking her many, many times. Hey maybe unbeknownst to me Michelle is on Lush and reading this...if you are... come on over!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If there is not someone you Lust Over and some reason you can not have.

Then you must already be dead.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

ya know, if you asked, i'd say yes...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he/she is that close they already have been.
Lurker
0 likes
I want to fuck my partners best friend sooo badly. The thought makes me so wet its unreal. My partner said i could, but hes married so would have to be with his wife too and dont think she'll agree somehow! ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my bf brother...he is so forbidden and that makes him extremely desirable
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do but they have no idea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, three of them. They don't know but they would know soon smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

A few guys I know who I would love to roll around in the hay with - but we're friends, and I like their friendship, and having sex would change the friendship, maybe in a not-so-nice way. Over my short life, I've accumulated a few unrequited loves. I fuck them in my dreams, and enjoy their close and wonderful friendship in real life. Maybe someday when we're all old and wrinkled and in nursing homes together, but not now - life is too much fun to fuck up a good friendship. Finding a nice dick to fuck is easy - finding a true and loyal friend is not.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I can't say if there are any that haven't fucked me already might just be a couple new friends that haven't but that could change from day to day

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, a former co-worker. I believe we both want to but worried it could destroy our friendship.

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

I've never had a close friend or even much of a friend friend, but I fancied a casual acquaintance once. She said no.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

oh definitely and yes, I've gone there. The good thing is I've always been able to stay friends even after we've fucked

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have had sex with just about everyone I wanted to…I wanted to have sex with Sophia Loren and I suppose I did but she didn’t know it. My Mother almost caught me having sex with Sophia…

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I think I've fucked all my friends at some point over the years. At least the ones that I wanted to.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yes and I think she'd be down with it if it werent for her controlling husband

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have a second cousin whom I played around with years ago when we were both drunk. We see each other from time to time…she’s married, I am not…she says we need to take care of our long-standing urges before we can’t. I agree.