last reply
13 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi there,

I spent the last two years learning about Artificial intelligence. I made a "brain," that is sort of a dynamic neural network that doesn't really do anything specific but can generate predictions (it outputs ordered combinatory probabilities from random facts).

Anyway, how is beside the point, I could use some help with the "what?"

Please suggest any fun predictions or abilities you can think of that I can try.

NOTE: suggestions do not have to of a "scientific or of a practical nature." I'm asking here because I'm hoping for some fun ideas.

The brain needs data/facts to learn from, but I'm just looking for some things people think would be interesting to predict, and I'll figure out where to find the training data later.

Here are a few things I've tried:
Gender, age, hotness of eyes predictions
Cyber sex chatter.
Sexual orientation guesser

Here are a few ideas I've thought of trying, please let me know if you think any of these would be interesting:
Guess the brand of underwear from clothed photo
Guess hornyness from photo of someone's eyes
Cock size prediction
Probability of successful friend request

Thank you for any far-out, creative, fascinating or sexy ideas you can come up with.

Manager of the famous group: Salacious Interrogatory https://www.lushstories.com/groups/salacious-interrogatory

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think a good use of it would be to figure the probability, of someone who spent two years building a brain that doesn't really do anything, ever hooking up with a real person.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by TheSinnerSaint
Hi there,

I spent the last two years learning about Artificial intelligence. I made a "brain," that is sort of a dynamic neural network that doesn't really do anything specific but can generate predictions (it outputs ordered combinatory probabilities from random facts).

Anyway, how is beside the point, I could use some help with the "what?"

Please suggest any fun predictions or abilities you can think of that I can try.

NOTE: suggestions do not have to of a "scientific or of a practical nature." I'm asking here because I'm hoping for some fun ideas.

The brain needs data/facts to learn from, but I'm just looking for some things people think would be interesting to predict, and I'll figure out where to find the training data later.

Cyber sex chatter.

Here are a few ideas I've thought of trying, please let me know if you think any of these would be interesting:
Guess the brand of underwear from clothed photo
Guess hornyness from photo of someone's eyes
Cock size prediction
Probability of successful friend request

Thank you for any far-out, creative, fascinating or sexy ideas you can come up with.

First of all, I must admit that it is very impressive that you've spent two years working on an AI project. I can only imagine the hard work and dedication it needs, especially with the code development and debugging.

Secondly, I doubt it will have much application in the erotic field at the moment. You can try to make it guess the sexuality of a person (like you said), but that's about it. However, if you utilize it for real-life applications in other fields, you're more likely to succeed there.
0 likes
If it just guesses, I don't think I have anything for it. If it could give answers like an actual fortune teller, that'd be way cool.
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
I made a brain once, I still have it, just! The thing is that your trying to establish sensible connections from non sensical data. Like is she bisexual based on eye colour or the way her lip curls or the size of her tongue. There's too many variables.

I haven't fathomed out my brain yet, it works, and I can't be bothered trying to train it anymore.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

0 likes
Truthfully, I am extremely interested in A.I. and would love to hear about your progress. The future is here. I honestly wouldn't have any idea's as to what you ought to have it do.

I wrote a story about A.I. if you'd like to read it. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fantasy-scifi/pieces-of-candy.aspx

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I grew my own. Had some help from my Mother. Dad contributed DNA. Use it constantly, multitasking.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by TheSinnerSaint

Cyber sex chatter.

So what were the results? We want DATA!

How horniness affects the eyes would be fascinating.
Lurker
0 likes
Firstly learn how to speak properly, then learn how to pull your head in if someone didn't ask for your opinion then just keep your mouth shut
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have any suggestions just wanted to say I think that's really cool that you made it and am sure it took a lot of hard work so regardless of what anyone says you should be proud of yourself and what you've alcomplished
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Based on a completed questionnaire, have your AI program determine suitable pick up lines or make it attempt to flirt. It could turn out to be rather suave and attentive or it may also spit out hilarious one-liners. Either way, it would be promising.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Marx Sister
0 likes
AI is definitely cool. I have only a rudimentary understanding of the programming of intelligent software, but I understand the premise. Now, as far as stuff for it to interact with, have it predict two humans' compatibility based on something silly like astrology or their Chinese zodiac information. Could be fun.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It is unlikely that any intelligent machine or person could figure out how two people, Ls63563 and DesirableDuo1 were able to see anything antagonistic about this topic or deduce why they made an effort to disparage me in their replies.

otherwise,

it is so cool to see that the rest of you were actually interested and that this got some feedback.

I have automated and optimized the "mind," and it is predicting most aspects very effectively with relatively small amounts of training data. The combinatory correlation and conditional probability calculations are scary effective .

So, age range, sexual orientation - it nails 90% with three or four interests or favorites. I did test prediction on zodiac and got totally random results from what I can ascertain.

Thank you for responding and suggesting... I will see if I can implement your suggestions.

I will make the pickup-iine predictor - just have to figure out how to get some real world data on that: need to have a set of actually lines attempted, the result - and as many other details as poss. That's the only challenge actually, otherwise - 20 minutes we'll have our pic pickup line and/or pickup strategy suggester.

I'm also finishing up a micro-app framework where I can share experiments being suggested as little micro-apps that I can post links to - so that you all can try them out.

I will be posting links here to applets that will tell you how likely they are to friend you back, accept chat request, want your cock pic, faking their gender, and several others.

If you all have anymore ideas - keep them coming.

If your life is so small that you'd bother to reply unkindly, especially to a topic so innocuous, I feel bad for you - but please don't fuck up the discussion just because you are a looser - or just a bad person.

Manager of the famous group: Salacious Interrogatory https://www.lushstories.com/groups/salacious-interrogatory

Lurker
0 likes
A bath