Swimming pool or hot tub of cum

last reply
52 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not talking about swallowing cum from a swimming pool because that's a bit too much even for crazy cum lover but would any of you ever like to get into a pool of what could be water but here its a pool of cum or would you like to emerge yourself or take a bath in a tub full of cum ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Only if I had made that many guys cum enough to fill a pool! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want an invitation to that pool party!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

ever tried a cumshot underwater?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

ever tried a cumshot underwater?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know about wanted to swim in cum but I wouldn't mind trying to drink a glass of it.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
there really can be too much of a good thing. yeesh...

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not Sure but I think I missed the point of this question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Not Sure but I think I missed the point of this question.

Sounds like an undefined fantasy to me...

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So most of you would be ok with getting into a swimming pool of cum ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80
So most of you would be ok with getting into a swimming pool of cum ?

I think that's an unfounded conclusion to draw here. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are certain threads that you just KNOW were started by guys. While women are three times as likely to self-identify themselves as lesbian or bi than men, men are three times as likely to obsess over cock size or a lifetime supply of cum.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Dude.
Lurker
0 likes
One word - Yuk
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by oceanrunner
WTF?

Thank you. Neither. Biohazard, people!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first few responses were positive and then suddenly I am a weirdo and I bad guy ?

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80
The first few responses were positive and then suddenly I am a weirdo and I bad guy ?

No one said you're a bad guy, and to each their own, but you gotta admit it's kind of an odd question. Nothing personal.

I can't get the visual out of my head.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

I can't get the visual out of my head.

...glad I'm not the only perv here!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm going to go with no. Just no.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Why stop at a swimming pool? Here in Wilsford we go one better. Skinny dipping positively encouraged.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Did the providers eat pineapple?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
I’d ha e to go with yuck on any variation
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Hmm, I've been thinking about a swimming pool filled with cum. As an aside, that's a sentence I didn't think I'd ever use.

Anyway, consider a small above-ground swimming pool, say a round one with a 4m (~12ft) diameter and 1.2m(~4') deep. This has a volume of just over 15 000 litres (no idea what that is in silly non-SI units). According to wikipedia, the volume ejaculated by a guy varies from 0.1ml to 10ml. So, filling that pool would take about 1.5 million very large loads, hopefully all from carefully tested guys. Now, obviously, some guys could repeat, but that would greatly reduce their chances of managing 10mls.

Now suppose that we can fit 20 guys around the pool at a time, and they take a minute to, umm, add to the pool contents (you may need some assistants to get them prepared, and then hope they don't have an issue with being shoulder-to-shoulder with other guys). Then, to fill the pool would take around 52 days. So the contents would be a little less than fresh...

Or, as others said a little more succinctly than I did... Yuck!