Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Having your favorite food by mixing it with cum ?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever considered if you could do this or ever fantasized about it ? Think of something you would like to eat but by mixing it with cum ? How about dipping your favorite cookie into cum or any other food you enjoy ? Considering the cum of the guy is delicious first . If you would what food would it be

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I'm not one of those women who think guy-cum is delicious. I'll gladly take it straight from the tap and swallow, but I don't consider it a delicacy as a cuisine item.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I lived with a guy just after college. We were FWBs, no real romantic ties. Just enjoyed sex. I love oral sex, and loved the taste of his cum. I would often give him a bj in the morning before we left for work, but have him cum in my lunch yogurt. I'd enjoy a secret sexy snack at work. It was great fun!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

You can’t be serious! Whomever does that…..

**Smile, it's free therapy**
1 like

No.
Why ruin two good things in one action??

XGX

❤️

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I can't say I've had it on my favorite food, but I have jerked guys off onto ice cream and french fries and ate it before.