Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How often would you like to have sex if it was completely in your hands ?

last reply
125 replies
12.5k views
1 watcher
7 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
This question is obviously for those of you who are very sexual . Many of you cannot have as much sex as possible for different reasons , but if your wish could come true , how often would you like to get fucked ? If it's like 3 times a week , don't bother to reply :P

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
With two live-in boyfriends and 3 FWBs, I tend to push the envelope! I can pretty much have sex whenever I want it, and the more I have it, the more I want it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly have it more than three times a week - generally its available to me on demand. With a live in girlfriend and 3x3 FWB available on call 24/7 we all enjoy wonderful and satisfactory relationships .
Like Bethany there is no shortage and demand is regular.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol i like the way you put that once or twice a day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol i like the way you put that once or twice a day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At least once a day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before Bed and when I get up...and then at least once during the day/night....to keep up spontaneity...minimum 3 would be ideal....in reality 2 is perfect
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Daily is wonderful, but I can wait two or even three days, if needed.

More than that and you will not like me very much.
Weaver of Words
1 like
Like shamelessflirt, how often I have sex is in my own hands, so I have it just as often as I like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have 3 meals a day should we have any less sex?
0 likes
I would love doing It 3 times a day and a 4th just having her suck my cock or me eating her sweet ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
With two live-in boyfriends and 3 FWBs, I tend to push the envelope! I can pretty much have sex whenever I want it, and the more I have it, the more I want it!

Beth 3-4 times a day?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anyone willing to do it multiple times a day ?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
3 time/ day at least before morning shower and before bed time
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

You just wanna languish in orgasmic ecstasy

You say that like it's a bad thing!

Quote by CuriousMonkey80

Beth 3-4 times a day?

Not at all unusual, especially on weekends.
Lurker
0 likes
As much as I'm getting now
Marx Sister
0 likes
Quote by ShamelessFlirt
That's the problem. It is completely in my hands.

That's funny.

As for me, I'm sure there are many weeks where I would have sex everyday. In fact, there are. That said, I also go a few days without sometimes, but on the days I have sex, it is usually several times - particularly when it's been a few days.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In college during the week I would have it a couple or three times a day. On weekends I would have it multiple times a day. I don't have it as often now.
Butterfly
0 likes
Very often ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How do I answer the question with all those sexy ladiesconfused
Meggsy, lejeuparfait, tight4u, 1nympholes, Ls63563, julia4fonly, BethanyFrasier, IAMLOVE, She, lindseyaggie, Oli_

Hmmmmm
OMG
So difficult…..

Okay my answer is:
On counsel’s advice, I invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment not to answer, on the grounds I may incriminate myself.
Hope Breaking taboos around my sexuality.
I can understand you might be a little apprehensive to chat with me because of my age.
It is difficult for ladies to want to chat with me, because there is a huge stigma and a certain level of taboo connected to my age.

What is it exactly that makes mature woman attractive to me?
Have you ever really looked deeply at and felt a mature woman?

For me…
There is a sense of something rich, mature and possibly deep that can emanate through her body, a quality that is attractive in and of itself.
She usually offers an image of the aging gracefully, sexy mature woman as something that is desirable, something that aspire me to and look forward to being one day – beautiful mature women. They still so radiant because what’s inside always shines outward. They teach me to love myself, and love my life, and I will attract others.
My Personal Vids and pics updated Sep. 22, 2018 HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Meow!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every day.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I couldn't care less... other-times I'd like it more than once a day.
Lurker
0 likes
I would like it in the morning and at night with the right woman.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Every morning to start my day
Sunday nights for sure
Lurker
0 likes
Every morning when I wake up and every night to go to sleep maybe once or twice during the day.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

This question is obviously for those of you who are very sexual . Many of you cannot have as much sex as possible for different reasons , but if your wish could come true , how often would you like to get fucked ? If it's like 3 times a week , don't bother to reply :P

How many times a day would keep me in a constant state of orgasm? LOL
As i m a very lazy woman i want that kind of sex in which there is not much to do on my part. Thats why i prefer missionery position the most.
But i give my very best to please my man in bed.
So passionate n very active sex could be 3 or 4 times a week. But that lazy sex.........any time.