Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kissing your man after he pleasures and makes you cum, with his mouth.

last reply
10 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes

How do you kiss your man after he's given you oral

12 votes remaining
Kiss him while his mouth is still wet from yoursex (14 votes) 117%
Kiss him after he wipes his face with the sheet (1 vote) 8%
Kiss him after he washes it off with water (0 votes) 0%
Kiss him 10 minites later after his face has dried (0 votes) 0%
Kiss him the next morning after you both shower (0 votes) 0%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Select the one that would apply, most of the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of the above
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
how could you not kiss your man after he takes such good care of you?
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My boyfriends, my girlfriend... they go down on me, they all get kissed while my juices are glistening on their lips. I love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes have no problems kissing my partners, male or female on the lips after they just made me cum with their mouths. In fact I love it!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my experience, the vast majority of women I've known enjoy the taste of their pussy juice, so the first option should win in a landslide. I once had a relationship with married woman who was separated. She had never had an orgasm with him, he refused to go down on her "nasty parts" and he would never kiss her after she gave him a BJ until she had brushed her teeth. Women by and large have far fewer hangups about this silliness than men do. I am reminded of how one of my friends reacted to a similar thread a year ago. She said, "Only a man would even ask such a question".
Being normal is boring 🤘
0 likes
It's a no brainer. I love the taste of myself.. and it's even better on his lips.

Featured Stories:

Treasure - A short poem about the finer things

Happy New Beginnings - Ty gets a chance for a new start in this holiday tale

The Prescription Series - a BDSM love story

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We kiss after most sexual pleasures as a sign of gratitude. I have no problem as I regularly lick my fingers etc when I masturbate.
Our guys will go down occasionally after they have cum with me and we kiss following to show our appreciation.
After I have cum when they are giving me oral....it would be unusual NOT to kiss each other. Its no different with my girlfriend, we kiss too.
Its not unlike when they give us their cum when we suck them off. We kiss afterwards.
I cant see a problem.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, of course!
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Lurker
0 likes
Of course... i love to taste myself and i get to thank him at the same time!
Lurker
0 likes
I always kiss him. we know what our own cum taste like so it doesn't bother us.