Toys from the kitchen

last reply
35 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What kitchen things do you have that you could use as toys or accessories in the bedroom?

Wooden spoons for spanking, ice-cubes for sensation play, candles for using hot wax on body parts... what else?

Oh yes, fresh ginger root for figging, if you're into it.

What else?
Lurker
0 likes
I'd say yes to your suggestions and add food items, such as whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and strawberries.....
Lurker
0 likes
Large, flat, steel spatula for spankin', too.

WHACK.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by eroticwriter26
I'd say yes to your suggestions and add food items, such as whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and strawberries.....

Yup, food is good too, especially what can be licked.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Large, flat, steel spatula for spankin', too.

WHACK.

Have you really used a steel spatula? The mind boggles...
0 likes
I've used tongs to pinch my husband's arse. Made him squeal like a girl.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lisa

Ooo good one, I know a lady that used a frying pan to do something else...
Lurker
0 likes
lol Necho... don't wanna know.

prefer the wooden spoon though to the steel spatula... (see i come to the forums!)

oh and bag clips (the one to keep chip bags close and stuff) as nipple clamps!
0 likes
Quote by XXXnechoXXX
Quote by Lisa

Ooo good one, I know a lady that used a frying pan to do something else...

Ouch. Sounds painful!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by eroticwriter26

I'm all about the food items, including the various oils....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And plenty of extra virgin olive oil...great lube lol
So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family. George Carlin
Story Verifier
0 likes
Rolling pin??? You know.. I did smirk when my mother helped herself to a cucumber sandwich... surprised) Serves her right..
A Professional Writer is an amateur who didn't quit"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by caharain
And plenty of extra virgin olive oil...great lube lol

And butter!
Lurker
0 likes
Cling-film or food wrap as I think some people call it. To bound up a lover from shoulders to feet leaving his manhood and nipples exposed. Very hot and steamy.

I have used the squirty cream in a can. Cold ice-cubes for a woman and go for alternate warmth of a persons hot lips then to the cold of the ice-cube thats a good one.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by smiler77
Rolling pin??? You know.. I did smirk when my mother helped herself to a cucumber sandwich... surprised) Serves her right..
not saying a word lol
save a horse ride a cowboy
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by smiler77

lol, that was a funny video. good advertising.

Braun hand held blenders are good for making soup
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eating grape tomatoes out of her
So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family. George Carlin
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For the metal spatula I use the one from ikea it's with robber and it's great… for cooking course

But the best thing and I don’t know if you have it is what we call Krembo

It's with chocolate cover and cream inside 5 sec' in the micro and then taking the biscuit out putting it over the male object and have fun!!! you can freeze it as well
Lurker
0 likes
How about ice cubes
Lurker
0 likes
Spagetti noodles round your nipples are also good especially when he sucks them by the end and they slide around your nipples as he takes them in ...........

This thread reminds me of the scene in Bachlor Party where Tom Hanks is chasing her with the Hand mixer LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I never thought of that one, Milf.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I never thought of that one, Milf.

It feels very erotic, New things are a great boredom breaker
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MilfBeauty
Spagetti noodles round your nipples are also good especially when he sucks them by the end and they slide around your nipples as he takes them in

So they are COOKED spaghetti noodles....lmao! I was scared there for a little bit!
Lurker
0 likes
Heyyy we can't forget the counter *wink wink*

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
pineapple rings are quite fun as well
Lurker
0 likes
I gave hubby a blind-folded BJ once alternating between my mouth having hot tea and ice cubes. He had a very happy birthday.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know if this qualifies as food but perform oral on your partner with a mouthfull of pop rock candy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by caharain
I don't know if this qualifies as food but perform oral on your partner with a mouthfull of pop rock candy

OMG thats awesome have done and did it and yeah its great

Even Rachel Raye knows how to rock a collander
Lurker
0 likes
Eat ice chips out of wife pussy while sucking hot mints.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am so in lust with Rachel Ray lol