Announcing our new "Boobies" Competition $500 going to charity

last reply
58 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and to highlight the seriousness of, and encourage education about breast cancer (being the most common cancer among women), we have decided to dedicate this competition to beautiful boobies!

All prize money for this competition, will be sent to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Top 3 Competition Winners will have their membership level upgraded.

Competition Theme

Stories should be related to the beauty and enjoyment of breasts.

Other than serving an important human function (well, actually, several), they are beautiful, fun to caress, lick, pinch, come on, and fall asleep on!

Do you have a particular breast fetish? Enjoy rubbing them in oil? Like small ones? Big ones? To be suffocated by them? Do you like coming all over them? Motorboating? Do you like using nipple clamps and using one of the most sensitive zones of the female form, for bdsm games? Or are you happy to watch a webcam model, getting aroused, playing with them?

Whatever your love of breasts is, we want to hear about it in a sexy booby tale!

EDIT: The word count is 5,000 words.

Full details here >>

A special thanks to Liz for the amazing banner design work.
0 likes
Is there a word count on this one?

Boobies.... how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
Lurker
0 likes

Can I write about these?

They are my favorite.
0 likes
God, I love boobs. Alas, I'm not sure I have it in me to come up with a comp-worthy story about them by November 19. Got a lot happening in life and work between now and then plus a story (that has 0% chance of fitting in this comp) on the go that I quite like and would like to finish before the poop hits the fan in other areas.

I'll try to read and vote on those who do, though. Bookish was the first comp where I really made an effort to read as many of the stories as possible and it was a fun exercise.
0 likes
What is the word count? Do they have to be Natural or can they be Enhanced?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to think the perfect boobie was big with large nipples. But I know now its not the size but the shape and that for me the nipples have to be centered and look the same as each other . But im a boob man and would never turn away from any suckulant mammary. Just one mans humble opinion.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
1) natural or enhanced are go. hell, even robot lazer boobs are fine.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Thank you, Nicola, for this marvellous gesture. My lovely aunt had a double mastectomy a few months ago. Hopefully she is going to be okay now, but you can imagine how traumatic and upsetting this was for her, and also for her family too. Bad enough for me; much worse for her husband and children.

I'm not sure if she reads Lush, but I'm sure she would be touched to know that you are doing this. I know I am.

Annie xxx

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Site administrator
0 likes

Edit - sorry I misread the title.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Burquette
Is there a word count on this one?

Boobies.... how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

I've edited the competition notes. It's 5,000 words for this one.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Belthazor
God, I haven't written for a competition in so long... but this one is a great cause. I think I may have to bust out the old writing cap and try to come up with something.

Yay!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
A great theme and a very worthy cause. I'm already looking forward to reading some of these entries!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As someone whose mum was diagnosed two years ago, I really appreciate this. What a great idea. I hope we get a lot of stories and a lot of publicity for such a good cause.
A poetry selection!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by Lupus
As someone whose mum was diagnosed two years ago, I really appreciate this. What a great idea. I hope we get a lot of stories and a lot of publicity for such a good cause.

I agree.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
A great theme and a very worthy cause. I'm already looking forward to reading some of these entries!

I'm looking forward to reading yours.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

I'm looking forward to reading yours.

Hahahahahahahhahahaja.

Good luck trying to get her to enter. I've been trying for months to get her back to writing.

In any event. I'm sitting this one out. Gotta spend what little time I have finishing the incomplete ramblings I've already gotta finish.

Liz should have held off on her "Subliminal Boobage" story. Perfect for this theme.
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Hahahahahahahhahahaja.

Good luck trying to get her to enter.

Challenge accepted!!
0 likes
H. will hound you like a...ermm, hound? Until you enter. She does it lovingly, though.

Thank you, Nic, for this comp. My scars (two, if you're counting) are well hidden but that's because a) I was lucky and my BRCA (DCIS) was caught early both times and b) I have good doctors. Not all women are as fortunate.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

All prize money for this competition, will be sent to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

I'd be happy to contribute my share of the winnings from the most recent competition toward the "titty kitty" so that the contribution from lush could be a shade larger.
0 likes
Quote by oceanrunner

I'd be happy to contribute my share of the winnings from the most recent competition toward the "titty kitty" so that the contribution from lush could be a shade larger.

So generous, from one so old. I thought men of your age were miserly. Or have you moved along to sugar daddy stage?

Seriously though, that's really cool of you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

So generous, from one so old. I thought men of your age were miserly. Or have you moved along to sugar daddy stage?

Seriously though, that's really cool of you.

Maybe I am just trying to impress hot, young, 23-yo mods.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
Liz should have held off on her "Subliminal Boobage" story. Perfect for this theme.

Plenty of boobies to go around.
Marx Sister
0 likes
This competition is a great idea. I think I'm more excited to write in this one than the last. You know, both because boobs are truly amazing things, and because I love what you're doing with the prize money. Thanks for being awesome Nicola (and Lush in general)!
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
0 likes
Is the word count 5k maximum or minimum?
Or does it have to be spot on?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Saucymh

Maximum.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Saucymh

Hah!

"You must be 21 to purchase liquor on the premises."

Shit, I'm in my 40s!
Lurker
0 likes
A beautiful and touching cause.
0 likes
Quote by oceanrunner

Hah!

"You must be 21 to purchase liquor on the premises."

Shit, I'm in my 40s!