Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do you know when a guy is getting close to cumming?

last reply
16 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Usually.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

How does that work ... You are in Ohio and I'm in NC and you can tell

spy cams and drones ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
if i'm on my knees,yes by the look on their face
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

Thanks Ms. Sprite ... for THAT I'm moving you to #1 friends list for at least a day or so.MIddbxnybLbZ4RuH
\

don't think i won't check! biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He usually says something like "Im cumming".
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yer, usually get deeper and longer strokes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my experience there are numerous habits they exhibit - that is if they don't tell you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, even with first time playmates I can usually tell.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Often, not always.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Lurker
0 likes
Mostly yes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, by that little subtle twitching he has just before he explodes within.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I appreciate that all these other girls can tell he is about to cum in them. I guess I am just too self-centered because if things are going like we all want. I may not be in a conscious enough state to be following his needs that closely.
Marx Sister
0 likes
Typically yes. I am attentive to my partner's experience perhaps more than my own. I also really like cum and seeing guys cum, so I try pretty hard not to miss it.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Lurker
0 likes
Yes as they tend to twitch and you can see the look in their eyes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by She
Typically yes. I am attentive to my partner's experience perhaps more than my own. I also really like cum and seeing guys cum, so I try pretty hard not to miss it.

this is really nice!