cum on own face

last reply
13 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, do you think its hot when a guy ejaculates on his own face whether by accident or on purpose? I get this request quite a bit from ladies on cam so i was wondering whether i should try it.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Only if he gets it right smack dab in the eye, cuz MAN, that stings! ...more funny than hot, actually! ;-)
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Only if he gets it right smack dab in the eye, cuz MAN, that stings! ...more funny than hot, actually! ;-)

I never got that high, even in my prime, unless I was bent over. Chin was about my best if I was lying flat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My face is now out of bounds.
They can never aim it straight and it gets in my eyes and hair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't understand the point in this. Not hot at all.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
Nah fam.

It's more attractive than last month's "swimming pool of cum" thread, though, you must admit.
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

It's more attractive than last month's "swimming pool of cum" thread, though, you must admit.

Oh god yes. I couldn't even bring myself to post a witty response on that specimen.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I love watching guys cum but if it hit his own face I'd probably laugh.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Marx Sister
0 likes
Quote by Trinket
I love watching guys cum but if it hit his own face I'd probably laugh.

Yes.

Quote by Verbal

Aggressively yes.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the repliied ladies. A girl on twitter is wanting me to do this for. Ive done it by accident before, but she wants my legs over my head and to spray the whole load that way. She finds it hot.