What about the jewels...

last reply
12 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Cocks are the thing! Balls sometimes aren't even connected! Big or small... not a big issue. I suck sometimes, if it gives them a thrill.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm just here to get Rick's thread on the crawl! :-)
Sinner so Sweet
0 likes
In terms of aesthetics I don't really care. Nor do I really have much a thing for the aesthetics of a cock (though I suppose it earns bonus points).

IMO saggy ones (for want of a better description) are not so nice to play with. Firm ones are much easier to lick / nibble / suck / roll / whatever and also more likely to feel their fullness, pulsation and them emptying. Then you know, saggy ones also have a bit of swing to them ... from behind ;) ... and that's fun for the nethers too, on occassion.
My latest offering: Intoxicated ~ An Erotic Poem.
Mana wahine
0 likes
I've never been one to fixate on the size or appearance of a man's balls, I pay attention to them all the same when giving blowjobs. I enjoy doing that, and so does the man, so it's a win/win. I've never not sucked or licked the balls, it's just another part of the anatomy that a man can receive pleasure from.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher
...that go along with cocks? Are you ladies "size queens" on those also? Ever suck / nibble on em

Would prefer a smaller one when it comes to sucking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I like BIG ones. Big ones that swing low and bump around down there when the guy gets busy! Why? I don't know, do I have to have a reason...
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Balls are great. I like a floppy sack that I can play with, without getting too rough with the testes. I've learnt not to squeeze 'em too hard lol.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

The Linebacker
0 likes
A tight sack vs a saggy sack has to do with temperature. A man's ball sack is tight and firm in colder temperatures. If the sack has the balls hanging low it is because of heat, either the temperature of the surroundings or the body heat.

If a man has a fever, his balls will hang very low. The testicles need normal body temperature to produce sperm, so the sack will loosen up for heat and contract for cold to keep the testicles at optimum temperature.