Awesome Award 11/9/17: Apptobebad

last reply
30 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Lush started out as primarily an erotic story site, and really, that's still it's main focus. That said, it's become so much more. A community of people with different interests, all brought together by the love of reading and/or writing erotica. There's so much to choose from here, now. The chat rooms for socializing, the Think Tank for thoughtful discussions (and yelling at each other). there's discussions about writing, about sex, about health, and there are games.

I see App's name and avatar all over the place here, and everytime it brings a smile. Seems she's been a part of the site forever, being flirty, funny, clever, insightful, and just plain delightful. I haven't taken the time to get to know her well (my loss, more than hers) but i know enough about her to think that she's pretty darn awesome and that she brings a lot to the site, so yeah, give Ms Barton some love and tell her why YOU think she's awesome.

Thanks for being part of the Lush Experience, App. your presence really does brighten up my day. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Troublemaker
0 likes
Congrats App! One of my fav people on Lush who always generates a smile with her posts. Wicked sense of humour and has displayed a very gracious tolerance towards my outrageous behaviour. Also very good at putting me in my place. Awesome for sure!!!

Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Yeah, she's pretty awesome!!

Congratulations. The rest of Lush now knows what I have always known. So happy for you, and proud of you. You really do make Lush a better place. Love you to bits sweetheart.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Congratulations. It is definitely my loss that we have not met before. All my best wishes to you for this surely well-deserved award.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Congratulations, and welcome to the Awesome Club, Lesley!!
Lurker
0 likes
Well Done, Lesley!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Lesley ... well done
0 likes
Well done Lulu, always knew you were a troublemaker, I mean sociable lady.

Lurker
0 likes

Congratulations, sweetest Lulu! So well deserved. Welcome to the club!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Congratulations on your awesome award!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulation Apptpbebad on your Awesome Award - you definitely are!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Lesley, I totally agree with all of the above
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn !! Now the cats well and truly out the bag - I thought we gonna keep how awesome you are quite ?
Congratulations I can’t think of anyone more deserving

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Serious and deeply felt congratulations, dear. An Awesome Award to go with that sexy new avatar. Could have picked a nicer person

Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Serious and deeply felt congratulations, dear. An Awesome Award to go with that sexy new avatar. Could have picked a nicer person

you could?????
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad

you could?????

COULDN'T! I meant COULDN'T!!! It was a mere typo. I'd fix it, but then the exchange would make no sense. smile
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Wow! Where to start?

Thank you. Thank you so very much! I would never have dreamt that this would happen.

I would like to thank Amy for her part in this. She has kept me on the straight and narrow at times when I wanted to punch someone in the throat and let loose a torrent of abuse in the forums. I am convinced that without her support I would have been banned by now

To everyone that has sent their congratulations, either here or in PM or elsewhere, thank you very much. Ok enough speeches.

Its Friday and it’s party time!!!!!!!!

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad
She has kept me on the straight and narrow at times when I wanted to punch someone in the throat and let loose a torrent of abuse in the forums.

actually, if you'd have done that, you're probably have gotten the award sooner. just sayin' ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
I always knew you were AWESOME!!! Glad everyone else is seeing it now. Congratulations sweet L. You surly deserve this award!!!

Click below to see

The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations Lesley Lulu Barton on the Awesome Award! Sprite is always right on target.

It is great to have you here and being awesome, making people feel great and doing great things.

=d>
0 likes

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

0 likes
Congratulations to an awesome person with a beautiful heart!!
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Hiya - many congrats to you on your award
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lulu ... you make me smile every time I see you online ...