Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The next new categories

last reply
53 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Which new Category would you like to see next?

37 votes remaining
Watching Cricket (3 votes) 8%
Topology (2 votes) 5%
Naughty Nascar (4 votes) 11%
Sexy Superheroes (12 votes) 32%
Worst Sex Ever/Stinker Sex (9 votes) 24%
Hot Science (5 votes) 14%
Rock and Rollers (5 votes) 14%
Pschedelic Sappho (4 votes) 11%
Wicked War Stories (2 votes) 5%
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Just curious, which of these categories would you like to see added next? all opinions welcome*

*except LYFBUZ's. He's Canadian, eh.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clumeleon
0 likes
I took two classes in topology at uni.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I said topology, 'cause I had to look it up!

In mathematics, topology (from the Greek τόπος, place, and λόγος, study) is concerned with the properties of space that are preserved under continuous deformations, such as stretching, crumpling and bending, but not tearing or gluing.

Can you imagine keeping that in mind while trying to maintain an erection?
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man
In mathematics, topology (from the Greek τόπος, place, and λόγος, study) is concerned with the properties of space that are preserved under continuous deformations, such as stretching, crumpling and bending, but not tearing or gluing.

Can you imagine keeping that in mind while trying to maintain an erection?

I'm hard just thinking about it.

If we have a topology category, do we also need 'bottomology'?
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Ooh, hot science!

Rachel slowly unbuttoned her lab coat. She was naked underneath. Picking up a test tube, she licked the tip then sucked it into her pretty mouth.

"Want to try an experiment?" she asked, smirking.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I know things!!! If you don't vote for Naughty NASCAR, I will find out and I will find you.

0 likes
Quote by sprite
Just curious, which of these categories would you like to see added next? all opinions welcome*

Ha! I'm Canadian and I voted! Chalk one up for the maple leaf rebel!!

I went with "Hot Science!". There are definitely some interesting experiments waiting to be done.

(with the proviso that, as stated in another thread, I don't really think we need more categories)
0 likes
Quote by Jen
Ooh, hot science!

Sigh No like button on Lush so I'll Jen instead.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Pfft! Instead of an opinion I am protesting the glaring omission of "Canadiana" in the category choices. In support of this I offer the CN Tower, the Western Hemisphere's tallest phallic symbol at 1815 ft (dwarfing the Space Needle at 605 ft.) It was erected in 1976 leading to the obvious conclusion that it is also the biggest and most impressive erection in North America. In past years the female hostesses used to wear silver jumpsuits with a zipper down the front which looked wicked hot!

Edit: that round mound to the left is the Skydome which has since been Rogered. It spreads open under favourable circumstances...
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ

Pfft! Instead of an opinion I am protesting the glaring omission of "Canadiana" in the category choices. In support of this I offer the CN Tower, the Western Hemisphere's tallest phallic symbol at 1815 ft (dwarfing the Space Needle at 605 ft.) It was erected in 1976 leading to the obvious conclusion that it is also the biggest and most impressive erection in North America. In past years the female hostesses used to wear silver jumpsuits with a zipper down the front which looked wicked hot!

Edit: that round mound to the left is the Skydome which has since been Rogered. It spreads open under favourable circumstances...

You just made a domed stadium sound dirty. You win the thread. Also, I'll second the idea of a "Canadiana" category. The late Canadian journalist, novelist, and historian Pierre Berton (I think it was him) used to say the mark of being Canadian was being able to make love in a canoe without tipping it. We need that story on Lush.

(PS. One of my staff mentioned recently that he'd heard the naming rights for the dome might be going up again, in which case a return to some version of "Skydome" might happen).
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

Sigh No like button on Lush so I'll Jen instead.

*Winks* wanna come experiment, hot stuff?
0 likes
Quote by Jen

*Winks* wanna come experiment, hot stuff?

Lurker
0 likes
as i looked over the options i started laughing when i came to topology.
other than in math the only other time i've come across this word was in computer science class.
i instantly imagined everyone leaning over their computer screens as i tried to figure out how this could be a story option.
now i can't get the image out of my head...great

i guess since i've given it so much thought now i'm going to have to run with it.

topology
Sophisticate
0 likes
I voted for Rock and Rollers. Think about all of the groupies.

As part of Canadians taking over the world (one of Buz's theories) I think our votes should be proportional to the Yanks, so multiply by ten for me, seeker and LYFBUZ.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
My current story already has a map in it! Topology!

Now I just have to finish it.
Lurker
0 likes
Much as I love cricket I realise the utter impossibility of getting an American to understand it.

I voted for sexy superheroes — in the hope that my true nature will be recognised
Snake Charmera
0 likes
Coming from a skid row concert last night and seeing all those women still throwing themselves at the men I voted rock and rollers. Hot guitarists, crazy drummers, groupies how can you go wrong.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
It will come as a surprise to no one, that I've never been asked by any of the powers-that-be in Lushland for my input on categories. No doubt this has contributed to the longevity of Lush. Still, unasked though I might be, here are a couple:

Ripped-Bodice Romances: This is a semi-serious suggestion. This would be a catergoy for stories between the standard Lush fare and the relatively chaste Romances over on, Story Space.

Pet Sex: Not beastiality, but sex that includes a cat or dog...or goldfish, whatever. This one occurred to me when I read about the wedding night of Napoleon and Josephine when her small pet dog put the bite on Bonaparte.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Apparently sprite reads my blog occasionally...

I might have written in the first two categories, but I think as (semi-)serious options go, I like 'Hot Science'. Mmm... lab coats...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by PhilU
Apparently sprite reads my blog occasionally...

I might have written in the first two categories, but I think as (semi-)serious options go, I like 'Hot Science'. Mmm... lab coats...

occasionally? your blog is the second best feature on this site!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Write in: SAILF (scottish accountants i'd like to fuck).

Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Quote by sprite

occasionally? your blog is the second best feature on this site!

Don't oversell it or I'll feel pressure to update it more than once every month or two. Perhaps the third best feature...
0 likes
Quote by TonyaL
Coming from a skid row concert last night and seeing all those women still throwing themselves at the men I voted rock and rollers. Hot guitarists, crazy drummers, groupies how can you go wrong.

Pershing Square, no doubt

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I just saw the cricket category and could go no further!

Did no one else ask for a bonnet category? *scarpers*
Lurker
0 likes
What about mind control? I love stories of hypnosis and other mind control
Sophisticate
0 likes
Quote by robertl
What about mind control? I love stories of hypnosis and other mind control

I think that might run into problems regarding consent.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by principessa

I think that might run into problems regarding consent.

Nah, consent given beforehand for whatever might happen
Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
I vote for NAUGHTY NASCAR ......