Rate yourself

last reply
92 replies
7.6k views
1 watcher
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Based on your age, looks and health on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best, how do you rate?
0 likes
6-7. I'm told I look good for my age (52), but I have some normal middle-aged male issues (balding, a bit of a gut). I try to get in shape and watch my diet at least. Only serious health issues are diabetes and hypertension, both mild and under control.
Troublemaker
0 likes
9 + two bonus points for being Canadian
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Everyone else rates me a 10, so I'll go along with the consensus. For all the workouts I do, my body is actually in better shape now than it was in my twenties. Using a bit more makeup around my eyes though.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i'm fairly pretty and in damn good shape, all things considered. that said, got some pretty major scarring and got some bits and pieces missing inside. so... 7.5 - 2 for not being scottish = 5.5

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
I wanna say 1 so everyone protests but who am I kidding? I'm a straight up 10, fam.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
I wanna say 1 so everyone protests but who am I kidding? I'm a straight up 10, fam.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

U dont have pics so we dont know if ur hot
9 plus 3 points for not being Canadian.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Knowing my mirror is far from perfect I will say an 8.
Conceit and humility weigh in some too.

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
9 + two bonus points for being Canadian

By those rules, I'm a total of 2. Being Canadian is really all I've got going for me.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Convict
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i'm fairly pretty and in damn good shape, all things considered. that said, got some pretty major scarring and got some bits and pieces missing inside. so... 7.5 - 2 for not being scottish = 5.5

You have two cats, one which is broken. I'd add 4.5 points to your total.
Lurker
0 likes
3, maybe 4
Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by Becky4Texas
3, maybe 4

Your mirror is very badly broken. WAY higher!
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
I would have rated myself at 5. However, I am now awesome so I will add another 5
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Based on your age, looks and health on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best, how do you rate?

Hmmm.... okay...

Based on my age... Give myself a 2
Based on my looks... Give myself a 2
Based on my Health... Give myself a 4 (2 for Mental and 2 for physical)

So 8 be a fair #
Hope Breaking taboos around my sexuality.
I can understand you might be a little apprehensive to chat with me because of my age.
It is difficult for ladies to want to chat with me, because there is a huge stigma and a certain level of taboo connected to my age.

What is it exactly that makes mature woman attractive to me?
Have you ever really looked deeply at and felt a mature woman?

For me…
There is a sense of something rich, mature and possibly deep that can emanate through her body, a quality that is attractive in and of itself.
She usually offers an image of the aging gracefully, sexy mature woman as something that is desirable, something that aspire me to and look forward to being one day – beautiful mature women. They still so radiant because what’s inside always shines outward. They teach me to love myself, and love my life, and I will attract others.
My Personal Vids and pics updated Sep. 22, 2018 HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Meow!!!
Mana wahine
0 likes
I'm a solid 2 most days. Other days I'm a 5
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad
I would have rated myself at 5. However, I am now awesome so I will add another 5

You are far too modest. A 10 will do you.. then add your awesomeness

Given a few health issues, I don't "workout".. but I do watch what I eat and walk most days. I'll give myself an honest 8.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by amy1967

You are far too modest. A 10 will do you.. then add your awesomeness

Given a few health issues, I don't "workout".. but I do watch what I eat and walk most days. I'll give myself an honest 8.

Yes...love watching the way you wiggle your ass when you walk

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say I am a 6, pushing a 7, and it's pushing back .......

Ciao
There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

I feel a -10 (cold/flu, aching body, always injured, getting older by the minute, exhausted, work too hard, don't play hard enough, body slowly failing me!)

but...

I'm going to give myself a 6 to cheer me up a little! (and yes, if I were the avatar - a definite +20)

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Quote by trinket

That's not true. Rating ones self should include personality, kindness, etc.

Go on...

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Off the charts, baby!!!

Lurker
0 likes
I think too much of myself to put a number or single word to describe my absolute perfection..
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Off the charts, baby!!!

'nuff said

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.