Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What drink made you decide never to drink it again?

last reply
104 replies
9.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I saw this somewhere, thought it might be fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Italian Gin, Many years ago, myself, my gf and two boys we met on a coach trip from Austria to Italy came back to our hotel with a couple of bottles and went to their room to drink them. My gf felt ill and left early, I stayed. There is a gap of about 12 hours in my memory and I woke in my own room wearing just a t-shirt, My girlfriend swears I walked in happy and cheerful some hours earlier in just trainers and t-shirt, apparently sober and very satisfied. Kissed her long and hard, then went to sleep for several hours. Jeans, jumper, and panties were returned next day by one of the boys. I obviously had a great time, just wish I could remember some of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eggnog. Not an alcoholic drink, but the first time I ever had it, I ended up getting sick, and I have never been able to drink it again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Still drink on occasion, but I will never touch tequila again after having this cheap, dark brand of tequila. It made me cut back on my drinking and was a sign for me to grow up a little.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Non-alcoholic: Mountain Dew. It looks like radioactive elf piss, and tastes just about the same.

Alcoholic: Screwdrivers. Just drank way too many one night in my freshman year with a ridiculous 50-50 ratio of vodka to OJ. That night didn't end too well, and the next day wasn't all that great either. As a result, I rarely drink vodka anymore.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vodka. It took me ten years before I could smell it again without getting queasy.
Lurker
0 likes
Crown Royal and Jagermeister. Both seriously gross. And any kind of beer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cold coffee drink
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First: Whisky. Over indulged as a teenager and now can't even bear the smell without my stomach reminding me!

Second: Pernod. The only drink I over did as a youngster and can't remember a thing about it.

Third: Gin. Again, when young was the only thing available after one of the above ran out. Drank some and had to check the bottle thinking I had picked up my friend's Mum's perfume bottle by mistake!

Inversely I enjoy Woods navy rum but now a bottle can last a year.
I also like beer especially strong, dark ones brewed by small local breweries.
I also like German bier, especially wheat bier.

Always occasionally now though. I hate the feeling of inebriation which I can now achieve with only one beer if it is a strong one!
WooHoo!!!! 27,000 views! Could I dare to hope for a famous story...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-runner.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
There's none that's made me give up the booze. There have been plenty where I've said 'sod that for a grin'!

Literally,' coming to' after sharing just a small bottle of Absinth with a mate puts that one on top of the pile
0 likes
Lemon Drop Martini's...

Oh, and absinthe. NEVER. EVER. AGAIN.

I'll still have wine and beer, though

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Beer, any kind. Tried it when I was in HS, could not get the taste out of my mouth
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Brandy and Orange - don't ask.

I got over it though!

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Whisky - no, no, no, no ,no never ever again. I was ill for two days.
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bacardi cola. It always made me sick, even if I only had one. And after a drinking contest with Schelvispekel (a spiced fisherman's liquor from Vlaardingen, Holland) I swore to never drink that again, but I didn't keep that promise. It just tastes too good.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by patokl
Bacardi cola. It always made me sick, even if I only had one. And after a drinking contest with Schelvispekel (a spiced fisherman's liquor from Vlaardingen, Holland) I swore to never drink that again, but I didn't keep that promise. It just tastes too good.

Never came across THAT in Amsterdam LOL
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Sinner so Sweet
0 likes
I'm not too flash with Tequila anymore. I used to love doing Tequila shots but after a friend and I did a bottle of Cuervo in one night (when we were both petite little youngsters) I've struggled to touch it ever since. I've been coerced into a couple but I usually end up wanting to throw up so is not a pleasant experience.
My latest offering: Intoxicated ~ An Erotic Poem.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad

Never came across THAT in Amsterdam LOL

That's not surprising. It's kind of a local drink from Vlaardingen, under the smoke of Rotterdam, and it's pretty strong, 35%. There's only one distillery that still makes it.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Marx Sister
0 likes
Pina Colada. I am sensitive to coconut, and the first time I had one, I actually got something of a proper allergic reaction, so, I' good on that pretty much forever. Also, it was gross.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Got so wasted on 30th birthday drinking this stuff that I will never touch it again..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I saw so many friends and even a family member so addicted to alcohol and other drugs, that it f----d up their lives. In 1978 I walked a friend into a detox center, and never looked back. It is almost a "religion" with me. However, I do not sit in judgement of those who do drink. That's for gods and I am far from that!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gin and orange. Gin and anything else is fine, just not orange!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Martini.....would cross the street if any of it came near me!
Lurker
0 likes
Southern Comfort. Even the smell of it turns my stomach
Lurker
0 likes
Piña Colada. Seriously, coconut cream? Who invented this drink? Why, Ramon, whyyy?
Lurker
0 likes
Jack and Coke. Pass me a vodka cranberry or tequila shot with lime please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't like tequila, but nothing that I got soused on ever made me stop wanting to drink it again. But the first time I tasted Scotch i thought it was vile. It reminded me of an awful medicine, and I've never tried it again.
Lurker
0 likes
Prune Juice