Upcoming Site Changes

last reply
24 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
a few upcoming changes taking place on new years day.

changing the name of The Think Tank to The Stink Tank.

Changing Noll's name to Gnoll.

DamonX will be getting his own thread: Gentle Advice for Snowflakes and Social Justice Warriorettes.

There will be a new section, moderated by Cleo el Gato, set aside for member's pets to post in.

LYFBUZ is going to be moderating a new thread: Moose Riders and the Women Who Love Them.

We're banning the use of the word "Dawg" from the site (sorry, Buz, Rumple, but we've had complaints).

More to come. and feel free to post suggestions. Thanks!

-Nicola's alter-ego.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
D0 as y0u will, Spritely. N0ne 0f it seems t0 affect me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

-Nicola's alter-ego.

I freakin' knew it!!!
0 likes
May I suggest that all badges currently in circulation are rounded up and all given to the treasury of Hannah? There have been reports of widespread forgery and we must be vigilant about these things.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by sprite
a few upcoming changes taking place on new years day.

changing the name of The Think Tank to The Stink Tank.

I totally called this one!!!

Quote by sprite

It fits!

Quote by sprite
DamonX will be getting his own thread: Gentle Advice for Snowflakes and Social Justice Warriorettes.

Hmmm... I suspect this might not go as planned, but I shall wait and see. I've been wrong before.

Quote by sprite
There will be a new section, moderated by Cleo el Gato, set aside for member's pets to post in.

Makes me wish I had a pet.

Quote by sprite
LYFBUZ is going to be moderating a new thread: Moose Riders and the Women Who Love Them.

Woohoo!!! I can't wait for this one!!!

Quote by sprite
We're banning the use of the word "Dawg" from the site (sorry, Buz, Rumple, but we've had complaints).

Oh Buz, I'm so sorry. I swear it wasn't me.

Quote by sprite
More to come. and feel free to post suggestions. Thanks!

-Nicola's alter-ego.

The truth has finally be revealed!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Change it to Grassy Gnoll.
The Linebacker
0 likes
DAWGS! DAWGS DAWGS!

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Oh my god this is the funniest shit I ever read! I laughed so hard milk came out my dick.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Seems like a good set of changes but I have to support Buz and Rumple for usage of "Dawgs", are you a communist or something?

and its high time Lush had another Live Spritecam
Matriarch
0 likes
Oh Jesus, I'm away for a couple of days, and the lunatics are taking over the asylum.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Oh Jesus, I'm away for a couple of days, and the lunatics are taking over the asylum.

And this surprises you?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by adele

And this surprises you?

cracks me up - she actually thinks she's still in charge. just go along with it. ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by sprite
cracks me up - she actually thinks she's still in charge. just go along with it. ;)

Got it...
0 likes
LYFBUZ and I are going to start a Canadians-only sub-site. All sex scenes must involved snow, canoes, or maple syrup. We are also going to allow celebrity stories but only if they involve Justin Trudeau.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Taking over? I had thought they already had.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
LYFBUZ and I are going to start a Canadians-only sub-site. All sex scenes must involved snow, canoes, or maple syrup. We are also going to allow celebrity stories but only if they involve Justin Trudeau.

So sex with Justin Trudeau in a canoe covered with maple syrup infused snow would work? And are you gonna call it the blue balls site?
0 likes
Quote by adele

So sex with Justin Trudeau in a canoe covered with maple syrup infused snow would work? And are you gonna call it the blue balls site?

Consider it verified (are you familiar with maple syrup on snow?).

Until the blue balls part. That joke'll get you a permanent reject on your account.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by sprite

If that's considered one of the "Site Changes" then I guess that makes me one of the site's assets

Had to look up Gnoll btw

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Matriarch
0 likes
Grassy knoll?
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

And the only music allowable in these stories will be from the Tragically Hip... unless you're of an older generation and then Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, Gordon Lightfoot, or The Guess Who are acceptable alternatives.

And spelling "neighbour" without a U will get you a lifetime ban.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Grassy knoll?

Noël Coward??
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man

Noël Coward??

Howard Hughes?

I fear we both may have drunk too much wine today.
0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know

And the only music allowable in these stories will be from the Tragically Hip... unless you're of an older generation and then Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, Gordon Lightfoot, or The Guess Who are acceptable alternatives.

And spelling "neighbour" without a U will get you a lifetime ban.

*cough* Leonard Cohen *cough*

In fact, Leonard Cohen is one of the sexiest poets/songwriters ever and should be referenced more around here.

But definitely with you on the spelling.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Howard Hughes?

I fear we both may have drunk too much wine today.

Hugh Jackman??

0ne m0re f0r me and that might be en0ugh.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Gnoll and Avoid ? Just another fine, free floating thought from the desert.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN