Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

might a woman spank her boss for his own good?

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've often wondered, how much better I would be, as an employer, owner of a company, if my personal assistant were to decide I need to improve. There are times I am careless or rude, and it is unfortunate, but i'm not made accountable to anyone. I think I'd be receptive to what she knows I need...
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I'm not sure that this is the right forum to address this question.

If you're asking if this is an appropriate subject for fiction, though, I'd say yes.
[url]http://[/url]
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I have a few clients I'd love to spank! ...with a cat-o'-nine-tails!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes. I find that easy to imagine. Men need to be put in their place now and then, and the more powerful they are, they more they need it. Sadly, the less likely they are to get it. So I think if a boss likes, trusts and respects a woman working under him, he would do well to ask her to spank him if she feels he is really out of line.
Marx Sister
0 likes
In reality, this is not appropriate work behavior regardless of which direction it is going between gender roles. In fantasy or fiction, it can certainly be a fun idea.

Also...

Quote by Beffer
"I have a few clients I'd love to spank! ...with a cat-o'-nine-tails!"

Wow. That's hardcore. I like a flogger, but a cat is some advanced stuff. smile
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Lurker
0 likes
Not unless it's a requirement, jk.