Beautiful Female Celebrities

last reply
8 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have any of you guys met a beautiful female celebrity in person before? If so, what did you think of her? The reason I'm asking is that I met one the other day who's consider really hot and beautiful, and I was surprised at how she looked in real life. She was pretty for sure, but not like she looks when she's all made up. Not trying to be vain here, but I thought I was better looking than her, certainly more curvy. I also realize I don't have anywhere near her money, don't I wish. lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm definitely of the opinion that any girl next door can and is more attractive than any "celeb hotties" Especially when you consider the amount of money and professional support they have to look good. I've seen more naturally beautiful women at a store or in an office.
Troublemaker
0 likes
I've "met" or been around lots of female celebrities though almost always in a setting where they are made up and dressed to the nines. I just see them as people which may colour my judgement. Halle Berry is the one who I thought looked absolutely stunning with what appeared to be a minimum of makeup. I'll bet georgiagirl is more curvy as many celebs keep themselves excessively lean for the camera which in my opinion looks less attractive in real life. The best looking woman I ever saw in my life was a cashier at a grocery store in North Dakota.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been in the seat next to my teen-pin-up, Dame Diana Rigg at Heathrow airport once. She was by now in her 50s but still innately beautiful.

HOWEVER......

I present two popular pub quizzes every week....there are a few girls/women who attend those who are (to me) immensely more attractive that many of the over-made-up celeb women that others rave about.

Give me girl-next-door over celebrity women every day.

(For UK readers I might make an exception for Michelle Keegan or Jo Joyner ......perhaps they'd like to join me in a threesome? Pictures attached)

Lurker
0 likes
Kimberly Williams-Paisley
Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Sara Jean Underwood
Alessandra Ambrosio
Christina Applegate
Scarlett Johansson
Rachael McAdams
Jennifer Lawrence
Deborah Ann Woll
Danielle Knudson
Alicia Silverstone
Zooey Deschanel
Jessica Simpson
Gillian Anderson
Denise Richards
Kristanna Loken
Jennifer Aniston
Madison Iseman
Abby Huntsman
Elizabeth Banks
Michelle Pfeiffer
Jennifer Garner
Emilie de Ravin
Emily Beecham
Farrah Fawcett
Bellamy Young
Kate Bosworth
Ashley Tisdale
Danica Patrick
Ariana Grande
Aamna Shariff
Emma Watson
Catherine Bell
Angie Harmon
Angelina Jolie
Diane Macedo
Alyssa Milano
Kelli Williams
Shiri Appleby
Gretchen Mol
Alina Vacariu
Alexis Bledel
Miranda Kerr
Jessica Alba
Ashley Judd
Teri Hatcher
Dana Perino
Josie Maran
Taylor Swift
Molly Quinn
Kerry Bishé
Joss Stone
Kate Upton
Bar Refaeli
Alison Brie
Katy Perry
Faith Hill
0 likes
Never have. I simply don't move in a world where meeting celebs tends to happen. We get the odd movie shoot here and one currently popular actress hails from this area (Rachel McAdams, who started acting with a local children's theatre company that my neighbour's kids are currently involved with) but, really, we're not exactly the hub of the Canadian entertainment industry.

My expectation, unless they were on a red carpet or shoot, would be that they would be less glamorous in person than we are used to seeing but still attractive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Daisy Ridley, Jennifer Lawerence, Kathryn Winnock, Gal Gadot, wow the list gets long
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Years ago, back in the late 80's (old I know), I happen to meet at the time a very popular and beautiful actress. Long story short, I was educated that they are just like anyone else, but have special features or access to more expensive material.