Login

Drinking almost halves dementia risk

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
But Professor Kaarin Anstey, from Canberra's Australian National University, warned this was not encouragement for people to start swilling 28 glasses of alcohol a week.

Why not? Sounds like it to me!LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I am thinking that long term use of most things ... results in long term affects ....

except sex .... (ok ... protected sex)

S.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Cheers!

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/mp/5864059/drinking-almost-halves-dementia-risk/

I love the rather biased report. It fails to mention any of the harmful longterm effects of alcohol at all.

When you say "long term harmful effects" are you referring to proposals of marriage under the influence? lol.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
That and babies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Remember, "never say never", better to just refine your defintion of "drunk". That way, you can use the so called medicinal benefits of drinking to loosen up for those occasions when you want to have the excuse 'you were drunk' when you are caught giving some stranger a bj in the middle of the parking lot.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Do any ladies here notice a difference in taste of cum from drinking???
When I was first married it was awesome, salty yet sweet.
Now since he drinks much more its saltier and almost not inviting????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MilfBeauty
Do any ladies here notice a difference in taste of cum from drinking???
When I was first married it was awesome, salty yet sweet.
Now since he drinks much more its saltier and almost not inviting????

Now here's a topic worthy of its own page - couldn't contribute however, but would love to hear your side of it.