2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you have a Fatal Attraction?

Your score is: 0

What does your score mean?

Your results show that you seem to be levelheaded in love and don't get obsessed when rejected by the object of your affection. You are generally able to just let it go and move on, and don't bother pursuing the matter any further. (This, of course, is assuming that someone has actually given you the boot at one point. If not, the real test is yet to come!) You accept the fact that love sometimes comes to a tragic end, and wouldn't want to have to convince anyone to stay by your side. You still may feel sad or hurt when a love affair goes wrong (who doesn't?) but you try not to let it consume you. There are, after all, plenty of fish in the sea!
Lurker
0 likes
Your score is 30

While you try your best not to get overly obsessed when rejected in love, you're not always winning the battle. In some cases, you are able to control yourself and let go, but in other cases you commit impulsive acts in an attempt to either win your ex back or get their attention. It's possible that you had one tragic love affair that pushed you over the edge, and you temporarily tossed logic out the window. If this applies to you, then use this experience to learn and grow - obsessing about someone is more likely to drive them away than bring them crawling back. If, however, you have this tendency in most of your relationships, there are a few issues you may want to investigate, like possessiveness and insecurity. Wouldn't you rather be with someone who reciprocates your affection than aim your sights on an undeserving target?
Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 15

Your results show that you seem to be levelheaded in love and don't get obsessed when rejected by the object of your affection. You are generally able to just let it go and move on, and don't bother pursuing the matter any further. (This, of course, is assuming that someone has actually given you the boot at one point. If not, the real test is yet to come!) You accept the fact that love sometimes comes to a tragic end, and wouldn't want to have to convince anyone to stay by your side. You still may feel sad or hurt when a love affair goes wrong (who doesn't?) but you try not to let it consume you. There are, after all, plenty of fish in the sea!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever boiled somone's pet rabbit?

I got a 0
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales

I got a 0

I think that's a good thing Rx!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by rxtales

I got a 0

oh the tears were for boiling rabbits, not the 0
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by rxtales

I got a 0

oh the tears were for boiling rabbits, not the 0

Yeah - I get it.
Lurker
0 likes
0 for me too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay, even though the chicks seem to be doing all the answering, I thought I'd fess up to a 30 (same as ali2teaseu). Good news is that that score is based on a life lesson learned and not forgotten. Actually proven that moving on gets you more brownie points than being a psycho.

Mind you, whilst averse to boiled rabbit, a good marinade.........
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I scored a 10.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lush Legend
0 likes

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
0 likes
Another zero here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 10

No, I didn't kill and bunnies or anything...

Algol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 30

While you try your best not to get overly obsessed when rejected in love, you're not always winning the battle. In some cases, you are able to control yourself and let go, but in other cases you commit impulsive acts in an attempt to either win your ex back or get their attention. It's possible that you had one tragic love affair that pushed you over the edge, and you temporarily tossed logic out the window. If this applies to you, then use this experience to learn and grow - obsessing about someone is more likely to drive them away than bring them crawling back. If, however, you have this tendency in most of your relationships, there are a few issues you may want to investigate, like possessiveness and insecurity. Wouldn't you rather be with someone who reciprocates your affection than aim your sights on an undeserving target?

Nice - I think I'm ok with not being a Bunny Boiler. And I would rather be with someone who reciprocates, but some of the ex's are REALLY friggin hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Another 30 here.
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Bouncing is what Tiggers do best!!!!! So can i make you bounce?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 25

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
I'm 45 with the same as Ali.
I have boiled a rabbit before. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Wait till you see the last question.

http://www.queendom.com/jff_access/the_fatal_attraction_test.htm

Scored 0....so I guess I still get to live on the safe planet 4th from the sun...If you scored more than a 0 I'll pay your moving costs...to leave my fucking little planet alone!

WTF....Boiling someone's rabbit....and #6 how creepy is that too..."cut out the face on pictures you have"...and what?
Lurker
0 likes

Your
score

Average
score

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I scored a 10.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 10

Fairly standard fodder results. Which is normal with such a short and black & white questions...

JJ