1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Poor baby
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rare, but not that unusual. Good news is that modern technology and not blaming this on Satan gives hope to the poor wee things.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank god for modern technology.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Amazing story. This is common? First time have heard of this!
Lurker
0 likes
whoa seriously?....
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Carmenica_Diaz
Amazing story. This is common? First time have heard of this!

Me 2!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a question, as serious as I am I don't want to come off as crude, but I am a smartass so here goes...since a woman is only allowed one birth in China, would that count as hers?
So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family. George Carlin
Matriarch
0 likes
Lol Caharain. Only you would think of that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL Thanks Nic, it's nice to know that I am not the only one who thinks I am a crude SOB!!
So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family. George Carlin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This reminds me of the kick the baby game from Southpark lol