Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Here we go again.....Patrick Swayze has died!

last reply
14 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
I was just about to post that.

RIP dirty dancer.
Lurker
0 likes
Sad. Such a gorgeous man!
Lurker
0 likes
How sad. He was so talented.
0 likes

That makes me sad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, no, no! Do not be sad for one who's pain has now ended and who has left us so much to remember and enjoy. He was a great talent and will be missed, but rather than weep we should go rent one of his movies - 'Dirty Dancing' seems appropriate and if that's too jolly then rent 'Ghost'.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NOT PATRICK SWAYZE!!!!! I was really hoping he would pull through.
Lurker
0 likes
I wish they would find a cure for cancer its such an ugly disease.......

I loved all of his movies smile
Lurker
0 likes
I am going to have to watch Point Break again now *sob*...and Keith Floyd...
Lurker
0 likes

He was an talent who will be sorely missed. I believe I will watch Ghost tonight. That seems like a fitting tribute to his memory. I hope they find a cure for cancer soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its hard to believe we've lost another talented talented soul. Its hard to wish back a person who has sufford as one does with an illness. Hopefully he knows all the joy he has brought to many peoples lives. He will be sorely missed and remembered. Love and peace to his family and friends.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to watch dirty dancing so i can remember him as he was: dripping with sex.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Patrick Swayze, was also an alcoholic also, so I have a feeling this may have contributed to him being so ill also and such a young age still.

I will miss him also, I used to look like 'baby' ( from Dirty Dancing, used to have the frizzy hair then) when I was younger hee hee except at the roller skating rink they'd say
"don't put baby in the corner, she wants to speed skate for 2 mins to I'm a real wild child" haha