Watching Women

last reply
80 replies
11.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Forum Whore
0 likes
Alright, it's obvious that we're probably all masturbators here.

Guys, (and possibly women interested in commenting):
1. Do you like watching women masturbate?
2. What turns you on about it?
3. Do you get interested in joining in or are you content to just sit there and enjoy the show?

Thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great questions on a topic I love!
Love to watch a woman bring herself to orgasm, the idea of learning her secret ways, and I am always ready to join when the time is right!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lydiababy6969

3. Do you get interested in joining in or are you content to just sit there and enjoy the show?

Thanks

I love watching my wife masturbate, though she doesn't do it often. To me, the feeling of watching something as intimate as masturbation is a major turn on, and it brings me closer to the woman of my dreams. I love just sitting and watching, though if she wants me to I'll join in - I'm kinky that way smile
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by runonwords
Love to watch a woman bring herself to orgasm, the idea of learning her secret ways, and I am always ready to join when the time is right!

ditto. Mind you, the Missus is still too self consciuous about doing in from of me unless I am also masturbating OR, she lets me blindfold her so that she can wander off into some fantasy or other. Either way, it's hot, but far to rare an occasion.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i always have a new lover masturbate 4 me ,the 1st reason its a turn on , the 2nd reason is that every woman doesit different .right ladies ? some are gentle and just rub the clitty , some are vigorous and shove 2-3 fingers in real fast and deep .so this way i get turned on and also learn how my new lover likes things done to her .
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by runonwords

So for the sake of "research" then, runonwords?
Lurker
0 likes
I personally find masturbating together with my parter while we watch each other a huge turn-on.
Lurker
0 likes
I like watching women masturbate, because I learn so much in what they like. And If the lady likes for me to masturbate for her I'm more than happy to oblige. All in all the more the foreplay the better the fun.

BTW It is also HOTT for me to watch
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find the sound of a woman orgasming on her own the biggest turn on ever! is such a personal thing
Forum Whore
0 likes
Thanks guys...anyone else??
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lydiababy6969
Thanks guys...anyone else??

Much said I concur with so ditto...ladies don't hold back with your lover...give them a show one time (if you haven't) and really cut loose...then watch out!

But....maybe boys that grow into men have learned about their masturbation and all the feelings and fantasy that comes with it and so that perspective dominates until you realize that some women get into it maybe as much as we do. That is a mind altering revelation because we have also been so conditioned that "jerkin the gerkin" is such a MAN thing!

Watching can also be educational as to how the lady does it...but remember. There is something mysterious about the female orgasm because it is so Internal...what secrets are in there? There's the G spot...the clitoris...viginal pressure (thick cock) all that create the wonderful orgasm. A man's orgasm is squirt squirt here it is.

Just a thought.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm glad to hear that the guys who have spoken up here like to watch. Once I was with a guy who was a bit lost finding out how to please me and so I started showing him how I like to be touched and he decided he was not needed and left me to finish up by myself! Which was not my intention at all. I wasn't trying to exclude him. I always felt like I did something wrong there, but maybe not!
Lurker
0 likes
well ... 2 thumbs up - both Cari & Jason has said so much ... I concur

Women are mysterious ... each can be so different from the last.

But ... when I am intimate enough with my man, and I show him my solo pleasure ... I hope he takes a few notes, and turns them a bit on edge, to show me something even better .... then, the real fun will be shared! hmmmm

Cheers!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love watching. It tells me that she trusts me enough to see her in her most intimate and vulnerable state. She is relaxed enough and comfortable enough with me to be able to do it. Alas I am not a voyeur so when she is done, I gotta get me some, even if I finished already while watching her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love watchin woman cum very big turn on hehe i love to be watched to :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah i love watching women masturbate it turns me on very much nd i like when she tries to make me join her
also i like joining first then maybe i can give a hand biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lydiababy6969

Thanks

1. Yes
2. Watching her fingers push her pussy lips around along with her breathing and sounds.
3. I'd enjoy the show and stroke along till I exploded.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lydiababy6969

Thanks

1.) I love watching a woman masturbate...its arousing and fun and a great time to learn what she likes and how she enjoys touching and playing and feeling.
2.) I get aroused mostly from the fact that she is not shy about it, she is passionate, wanting to share with me, and that fact that she is aroused as I am.
3.) I always get interested in perhaps joinging in, but im content to sit and enjoy the show. It depends on the situation. Sometimes watching is great, other times joining in and touching her is amazing, and then other times a nice little mutual session makes for great fun!

So, what about you Lydia? How about the same questions for ladies/guys!??
Forum Whore
0 likes
Alright, to answer my own questions.

1. Yes, I love watching a woman masturbate (possibly so I can pick up tricks(?))
2. It's so great because you can learn what turns her on, if she's comfortable enough to share it. Especially if it's slow and sensual...
3. I'm so up for joining in!! But if she prefers to have me sit there and torture me like that, well that's fine too

Happy Aaron?
lol
Lurker
0 likes
of course!
Lurker
0 likes
I love watching women finger fuck themselves, but not as much as I love them watching me jerk my cock for them....Tru Dat!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think its a very sexy and intamate thing to let a partner watch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia

Thanks

I love watching women masturbate, not a sexier sight on earth in my opinion

what turns me on is the sensuality of it. the ecstacy on her face, the moans, the very act of it.

I am content to watch but would join in no sooner than it takes to draw my next breath if she asked.
Lurker
0 likes
I loved watching my mother undress and seeing her nude. I was the one masturbating, tho
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia

Thanks
1. Yes, very much.
2. I like the sharing of intimacy involved, in a way that's very different than sex, in my experience.
3. I always get interested in joining in, but make sure that my joining in wouldn't interfere with her own self-pleasure. Sometimes, mutual masturbation has a 'competitive' aspect to it that I find deleterious to the type of intimacy I enjoy from watching her masturbate.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CariMeAway
I'm glad to hear that the guys who have spoken up here like to watch. Once I was with a guy who was a bit lost finding out how to please me and so I started showing him how I like to be touched and he decided he was not needed and left me to finish up by myself! Which was not my intention at all. I wasn't trying to exclude him. I always felt like I did something wrong there, but maybe not!

If a guy feels excluded like that a good way to overcome is for him to touch a part of your body while you are doing it.

Like sitting on his lap while masturbating, or have him sit in front of you, hook your feet over his shoulders and go for it! Gives him a great view;) And it gives you a new position to experiment with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Watching my lover touch herself is a very wonderful thing. It is a compliment that she trusts you enough to have you there to see, and if she wants you to see, then she is turned on and even if her thoughts aren't of you at the moment, you are in there. Second it is a very intimate thing, and her pleasure reveals her. Plus if you observe closely, you'll see what feels good to her, places you might not easily discover otherwise.

Besides, girls in pleasure are always arousing, always promising.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes I love watching women masturbate. For the reason of seeing what they like done as well as seeing them cum(if she squirts the better :P). And I would if it was needed of me to.
I am the Madman!
Lurker
0 likes
I've never seen a woman masturbate live
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I can think of few things more beautiful than watching a woman please herself. Every movement is intensely erotic, every sound is like music. Watching her build up, her nipples becoming harder, her skin glistening is the soft light, and the muscles in her body ripple as she approaches her moment are all like the nectar of the Gods to me. When she finally does come and she squeals or moans softly my heart invariably pounds with excitement. I like to masturbate with her, but I try not to cum, preferring to enter her after her orgasm and feel the moistness of her excitement.