Cumming on a woman...?

last reply
410 replies
66.4k views
1 watcher
1 like
Forum Whore
0 likes
I feel like I'm taking over the forums!! Hmm...

Hey guys, questions:

1. Do you like to cum on/in the women (or men, if you so prefer) that you are with?
2. Why?
3. Where?

Ah, curiousity.

lol This one's funny.

Anyway, happy posting!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
lydiababy6969 to tell you the truth I just like cumming. lol
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by bluto123
lydiababy6969 to tell you the truth I just like cumming. lol

That's a fair statement.
Lurker
0 likes
It's just a spontaneous thing with me. I might not know where until seconds before. I also honor requests, too.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I also honor requests, too.

Any favorite requests?
Lurker
0 likes
Hey Lydia I like cumming on boobs.But my favourite is cumming in her cunt after satisfying her,eating her pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the guys should ask the girls where they like a man to cum hehe smile
Lurker
0 likes
I like a man to come inbetween my boobs especially if i push them together, yeahhhh man so hot!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to say IN my sweetie that way it makes things nice and wet. . . .for later!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i know your were asking the guys but i would like to say that i like a man to cum all over me ... or where ever he wants

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Lurker
0 likes
Just try to keep it out of my eyes and hair. Otherwise I'm ok with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the hair is hot... i love a little comedy in the routine and there's always such a pleasant reaction!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Personally I find cumming on a woman's face very erotic, in a sort of carnal way. I've likened it to marking ones terrority out in a sort of primeval way.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lydiababy6969
I feel like I'm taking over the forums!! Hmm...

Hey guys, questions:

1. Do you like to cum on/in the women (or men, if you so prefer) that you are with?
2. Why?
3. Where?

Ah, curiousity.

lol This one's funny.

Anyway, happy posting!!

1. Don't know if I like to cum on her as in...can't wait to let her have it....but will do it...upon request!
2. See above.
3. On her somewhere...not really good at aiming it...probably lands between her chin and pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On me .. . stomach perhaps depends on his mood ... and mine .. love to watch it happening ...

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I enjoy cumming in a girls mouth, more so than cumming on or in her. If I cum in her, we both experience great orgasms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I enjoy masturbating over a woman, and then ejaculating over her. However, I am aware of myself enough to realise that at a sub-conscious level, this is a control thing, so I'd always make sure first that my partner was very comfortable with the situation. If so, then I particularly like to ejaculate over her bottom, so that I can watch my semen trickle down the crack and over her anus.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
most guys wanna cum in a womans mouth .to me that does nothing .maybe thats a male ego thing. but my preference is to see it shoot ,doesn't matter where tits face ass tummy .just seeeing it on her .except when im inside her i like cumming in her .maybe because my gf likes it too.
Lurker
0 likes
i love cumming in a woman or on her don't know why, guess i just love cumming
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really like to keep in mind where it's going to do the most good on that occasion. If the girl is gasping to get her little quim filled up, I'll fill it up. If she's hungry, I'll feed her. I had one girlfreind who, every time we had sex, wanted me to absolutely paint her. Fortunately, I'm a big producer most of the time. Then, she'd grab my dick and literally paint herself with my dick like a paint brush, or ask me to do it. That was ridiculously hot.
Lurker
0 likes
Deep inside her pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i always love cumming inside a woman's pussy. seems to me a more intimate feeling with her for me
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by jizz610
i love cumming in a woman or on her don't know why, guess i just love cumming

Well your name makes that a difficult guess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It does not really matter to me. If she wants me to cum inside, I will. If she rather have it on her, I will ask where and cum there too. It's all a matter or preference. I see it like this, I am the one with her, she is the one with me. If I can please her in anyway possible, I am going to do it. So, inside or outside, I am going to do what she feels is right.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cumming in her mouth or vag is more intimate, but cumming on her body, especially her face or stomach, pubic area, butt cheeks, its all very visually stimulating. The most important factor is if she enjoys the cum shooting on her or not. Nothing hotter than a partner who loves being cummed on and smearing it around and on her skin.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
This is going to sound very corny but I like my bf cumming in my pussy. It makes me feel like there will always be a part of him with me....Did I write that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Elaine
This is going to sound very corny but I like my bf cumming in my pussy. It makes me feel like there will always be a part of him with me....Did I write that?

This made me think of a memory. When I was with my ex-fiance I came very close to joining the Army (wanted to be a Ranger or a sniper, yeah I was 22, young, dumb and full of cum as they say!) and after the third meeting with the regional recruiter she made me promise that if I joined the military I would have to get her pregnant before I left because if I died in Iraq or Afghanistan she wanted to at least have a kid with me so she would always have a part of me with her.

Maybe this is a similar feeling among women?

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Elaine

Personally, I don't think it sounds corny. I feel the same way, especially if there's a real emotional bond between us (love?). I feel that if there's that, then having him cum while inside me is a very intimate and sexual thing. But otherwise, I'm partial to having it in my mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dont really have a favourite, i like variety.