Zombieland

last reply
15 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Anyone one seen the movie 'Zombieland?...Is it any good?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Oh I wanna see it! But unfortunatly, my hubs butt is glued to the couch and therefore we cant go to a movie theater.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I heard it was the highest rated movie from this weekend or whatever.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh then I want to see it, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah guys, it looks like a lot of fun but has not been released where I am yet. Would love to know if it is worth the hype. Is it as good / as funny as "Shaun of the Dead"?
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
I do love zombie movies which is weird cause I normally hate horror movies...it looks funny too...am going to watch it tommorow...will let you know how it is
Lurker
0 likes
They the comercials look, that it is going to be another Epic Movie, but you make it sound like it is better than that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is far, far better than any of the Epic Movies or that stuff, and just about on a par with Shaun Of the Dead (minus the adorable Simon Pegg, that is). Very, very funny stuff, but if I keep watching things like this, my child will grow up warped. Oh well, I needed the laughs, and there's plenty of them in this movie! Enjoy!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with castlequeen, I recently quit the theatre I worked at but I saw Z land twice before leaving. Best Zombie movie besides Shaun of the dead.

"BILL FUCKIN MURRAY!"
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Matriarch
0 likes
Looks a bit silly to me. Each to their own

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Zombieland is a really awesome movie it kicks ass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
It is far, far better than any of the Epic Movies or that stuff, and just about on a par with Shaun Of the Dead (minus the adorable Simon Pegg, that is). Very, very funny stuff, but if I keep watching things like this, my child will grow up warped. Oh well, I needed the laughs, and there's plenty of them in this movie! Enjoy!

Thanks CQ (and the rest of you), I will now part with my hard earned $ and go see it.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Very awesome movie! I'm a huge zombie/undead fan and have seen alot of duds....this was worth seeing! BTW...twinkies are not easy to find sometimes....lol!
Lurker
0 likes
It's awesome....go see it....right now!
XX
BB
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i thought it was quite good and worth seeing. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I loved Zombieland!
Lurker
0 likes
OMFG! You absolutely HAVE to see it, it's hilarious! biggrin Best film of that year without a doubt! :D