Masturbation better than sex....

last reply
16 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I read the other day that 1% of the population enjoys masturbating better thAn sex. I think I maybe be in that 1%. Whats everyones thoughts on this?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly enjoy sex better than masturbation. However, if you are REALLY good at taking care of your own business, and not that interested in teaching someone else how to push your buttons, I can see where you're coming from, I think. I'm know it takes quite a while in a relationship to really get to know all of the ins and outs of what turns on your partner and vice versa. So I guess for some people, they either aren't interested in letting someone else know what makes them tick, or are afraid to let someone else get that intimately aware of them, or whatever reason.
Lurker
0 likes
And you dont have to worry about pleasing another person. I have to say though, I'm not in that 1%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex is so much better than masturbation in my opinion. I never get the "true" feeling when I masturbate that sex leaves me. I mean, I know nobody ever gets the same feeling of sex through masturbation anyway. However, I will say this, when sex is not an option with a partner, masturbating each other is a real turn on. That's when masturbation does seem like "real" sex to me!
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
Masturbation for me just takes the "edge off" ..... or get's me ready for "more" ... hmmm ... I prefer the "more"!
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, sex is far, far better than masturbation, IMHO.
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by MikeJones
I read the other day that 1% of the population enjoys masturbating better thAn sex. I think I maybe be in that 1%. Whats everyones thoughts on this?

I think, just maybe, that the 1% might be a little OCD (meaning, no one can do it better than me). Thoughts?
Lurker
0 likes
I probaly agree with that, although I do enjoy others as well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK I have to ask a stupid question. Why if you like masturbation better than sex why are you having an affair???
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Masturbation usually makes me crave sex. Sex is usually always better even phone sex. You get off either way but having the connection with another person you are hot for makes it so much BETTER and makes me cum much harder.

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MikeJones
I think I maybe be in that 1%.

Maybe you haven't had the right partner. Or maybe just a tad OCD....like Birdie said.
Masturbation is great for a release but actual, physical, sexual release is so much better!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

Masturbation for me just takes the "edge off" ..... or get's me ready for "more" ... hmmm ... I prefer the "more"!

Ditto. And the more the merrier, right? Guess I'm not in the 1% club.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
No. I prefer sex as sharing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well Birdie... i gotta think your wrong on that. masturbation is for phone sex or when you can't get the real thing but need the "attention".
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by BiSexlover

Well Birdie... i gotta think your wrong on that. masturbation is for phone sex or when you can't get the real thing but need the "attention".

Well, I wasnt talking about masturbation in general. I was talking about the 1% of people who prefer it over sex.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Well, I see no wrong in prefering sex with yourself before a partner.
I used to masturbate a lot but not reallly like it. I mean it was more of a thing to do just because it was supposed to be done. (you're weird if you do not masturbate *nods*) But I enjoy it now, thanks to some people making me look at the world and myself differently.
I almost like it better than sex...
Cause you get to feel so much more, before I felt more when someone else touched me, now I'm not even sure Im wet or not when with a partner. Something I always know when Im with myself.

(What a lot of rambling)
You dont have to decide if you like sex better than masturbation. To me it's two different sensations. Feels good in diffrent ways.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Masturbation: When you need something done right, do it yourself.
"Think left, think right. Think low, think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" ~ Dr. Seuss

"O brave new world," he repeated. "O brave new world that has such people in it. Let's start at once."
"You have a most peculiar way of talking sometimes," said Bernard, staring at the young man in perplexed astonishment. "And, anyhow, hadn't you better wait till you actually see the new world?" - Excerpt from Brave New World by Aldous Huxley