Login

Artificial virginity

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Forum Whore
0 likes
Although, women do tear it accidently BEFORE they have sex...so it doesn't necessarily mean they've lost their virginity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I understand in other countries that women have to adhere to a certain policy or stand up to certain beliefs, but whatever happened to telling the truth? I mean, what is wrong with simply saying, "Hey, I love you, but I have to tell you, I am not a virgin." I didn't run away when I was dating my ex after she told me that she was not a virgin. I guess that is the difference in the U. S. and other countries.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SensualDesires83
I understand in other countries that women have to adhere to a certain policy or stand up to certain beliefs, but whatever happened to telling the truth? I mean, what is wrong with simply saying, "Hey, I love you, but I have to tell you, I am not a virgin." I didn't run away when I was dating my ex after she told me that she was not a virgin. I guess that is the difference in the U. S. and other countries.

Don't forget, S.D., that there are still countries in the world where a woman can be stoned to death for being . Women in these places can be stoned to death for any of a vast number of 'sins', (like learning to read, for example) and all it takes for a conviction is the word of a (male) accuser. I can easily imagine a scenario where a girl loses her hymen, either through accident, or natural atrophy. She's married off in an arranged marriage, and on her wedding night, her new husband finds out that she's not a virgin... She could be killed, quite legally, and her husband would simply repossess whatever he paid for her dowry...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants
Don't forget, S.D., that there are still countries in the world where a woman can be stoned to death for being . Women in these places can be stoned to death for any of a vast number of 'sins', (like learning to read, for example) and all it takes for a conviction is the word of a (male) accuser. I can easily imagine a scenario where a girl loses her hymen, either through accident, or natural atrophy. She's married off in an arranged marriage, and on her wedding night, her new husband finds out that she's not a virgin... She could be killed, quite legally, and her husband would simply repossess whatever he paid for her dowry...

In most African countries is still legal, its said to be that 'boys will be boys' ------ scary -------
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a classic illustration of just how fucked up most of the world is!!!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!