What would you do if ...

last reply
13 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well what would you do if a girl asked you why you haven't made move on her and got annoyed because you haven't??
0 likes
I would gently explain to her that it's nothing personal, I'm just not a lesbian or bisexual.

Was this question meant for the guys to answer?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Chauncey
Well what would you do if a girl asked you why you haven't made move on her and got annoyed because you haven't??

HA! For the most part if you haven't made the move dude they might be plenty annoyed but they ain't gonna let you know anything about it. They've already moved on and you don't even exist anymore.
Lurker
0 likes
Poon her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I suppose it all rather depends on why you haven't made a move. If it's a fear of rejection problem, then I guess the best thing to do is be honest and explain that you didn't think she would be interested in you. However, if you just aren't interested in her in that way, then do what I do ... very gently and softly explain that you do have limits as to how low you'll go and that she's beyond them. Hang on ... hang on ... before I'm pounced on by the Lush harpies, I am only joking. Seriously, communication is the key, just tell her the reasons why you haven't made a move. C.
Lurker
0 likes
BE HONEST -- I hate it when I am chatting someone and they lie all the way it really sucks
Constant Gardener
0 likes
It all pretty much depends upon how annoyed 'she' was when she put the question to me.

I once was asked by a very attractive 43 yr old woman, why I had never asked her - for a dance...at a nightclub which she and I both had frequented.

I'd noticed her, almost a year earlier. She was stunningly feminine...languid and at ease with herself, quite hot and she knew it, but did not act like she was unattainable. Intimidating to me, at first. For a few reasons.

I'd just started to get back in the swing of things after getting out of a six year long relationship and was still feeling rather blase about the whole dating/mating thing. Yet I recognized an attractive woman when I saw one. She always seemed to be in the company of men 15 to 20 years younger than her.

I also noticed that she would notice me on occasion and we'd smile towards one another, but that was about it. I wasn't in the mood to compete for the attentions of what appeared to be a contented cougar at the time.

Finally, on Halloween of 1998, she approached me and asked me if I had an aversion to women, more my own age? Admittedly, every time she'd see me on the dancefloor, the woman I would be with was probably at least 10 to 15 years younger looking than I. It's just how it worked out.

I did not tell her that she was 'not my typical preference' when it comes to women. But, she wasn't. At 5'9" and about 140-150#s she was outside my normal range of what I find attractive. But I could always tell that she would rock my world if - the looks she threw my way, were any indication. Natural blonde, smoky eyes, great-seductive, toothy grin/smile & large breasted, great butt, fit and in shape. Well proportioned, just a larger version of the petite size I preferred.

She approched me that night, dressed in black leather - as a dominatrix - complete with riding crop, bustierre - though it wasn't necessary, and four inch spike heeled boots. Smoking hot. I was Zorro'd out that night, complete with hat and fabric mask. I guess since I was in costume, I felt a little less inhibited. She asked me to dance and I accepted.

After we'd danced about seven consecutive songs, she asked if we could go freshen our drinks...and while standing at the bar she asked me point blank...and I could tell she was serious, yet not annoyed - "Why haven't you ever asked me to dance before?"

"I'd just gotten out of a relationship...and...also because I could tell..."

"Tell what?"

"That I could easily get lost in your eyes...and everywhere else, if you presented me the opportunity."

"Hello, McFly...I've been presenting it for 9 months!"

"Heh, I thought you preferred the younger men."

"Have you seen what your peers in the 40 to 50 year old range look like in here?"

She was a lot of fun for seven months, until I started to get too serious for her tastebuds.

"Slow down Chief...Girls just wanna have fun!"
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I rarely make the first move, so if the woman doesn't... nothing is going to happen unfortunately

I like very "attacking" women who make the choice for me LOL.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd tell her the truth, whatever that is:

she's not my type
didn't think she liked girls
don't see her that way.
etc
Lurker
0 likes
I would tell her not to take it personally because I never make a move on anyone.

She would have to make the move on me, then I'll play hard to get so she either comes on stronger to get what she wants or backs off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How would i now what she wanted ..with out her communicating what she wanted ......alle she would have to speak up then i would know ......dont know what id do but at lease i would know where she was coming from.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
make a move!!

or just say as gently as possible...i see you more as a buddy...

so,...is it yes ..or no on your part??
Lurker
0 likes
I'd tell her that since I didnt talk to her I wasnt atracted to her...