Fake boobs and tattoos...

last reply
34 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you really think they make you look better?

Call me old-fashioned but I "really" don't care for either but it seems "everyone" is doing one or the other (or both) these days. I think the female body in its "natural" state is the most beautiful thing in the world...(just my humble opinion...)
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I have 5 tatoos and I didnt get them to make me look better. I got them because I wanted to. As for the fake boobs....well I dont have to worry about that. Mine are natural and I try to make the most of what was given to me.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have two tattoos and I am with Pixie I did not get them to look better I got them because I like how they looked. I can't comment on the fake boobs god gave me more than enough haha.
0 likes
I agree with Pixie, too. I didn't get my tattoo to look better or to impress anyone. I just got it because I wanted one.
Lurker
0 likes
I cant stand fake boobs, and I dont mean the woman who has had a lift or tiny lil implant to make herself feel better, i'm talking 5 cup sizes bigger boobs that look and feel horrible, with the nipples in the wrong place. Has anyone seen Jordon (Katie Price) topless? Her boobs arent attractive at all.

As for tattoos - I think they can be beautiful with the right design in the right place
Lurker
0 likes
Every time I hear that, I have to ask this question, Jack:

If a woman with gorgeous, fake boobs is standing in front of you, naked, and in your bedroom, are you going to turn her down for sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

If a woman with gorgeous, fake boobs is standing in front of you, naked, and in your bedroom, are you going to turn her down for sex?

Most definitely not.

Would I consider getting them? Yes, but probably never would because a) it's expensive and b) it's surgery.

As for tattoos, I want to get a couple because of what they mean to me, not anybody else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I adore tats on girls, don't care for ridiculously huge fake boobs, but have nothing against the rest of them.

SuicideGirls type of lady are my dream girls, drive me nuts.

Black hair, light/pale colored skin and tats = the perfect woman.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im planing on getting some tattoos but not to make myself look better, just to symbolize certain times and things in my life that i want to keep with me forever in a way and i think fake boobs are ok depending on the woman, size and how good the surgeon did but i would never consider getting a boob job ... just my opinion anyway

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the replies everyone!
Lurker
0 likes
Primal hit it! - Suicide Girls = Damn damn hot!
But here's the rub, tattoos aren't for everyone & neither are fake boobs. It depends the person, not every guy or girl can pull off a tattoo. For some it just doesn't look natural. Also depends on the quality of the art.
Same goes for fake boobs, on some women it just doesn't look natural. Depends on the woman & the quality of the surgeon.
If you are getting one or the other just to "look" better, well that's perhaps a different discussion.

Personally, I have 3 tattoos and if time & money were no object, I would certainly have more. I will have more, just not as quickly as I'd like. I did it because each has a significant meaning and I really love beautiful art. Each piece I have was done by someone different, and my second& third, the artist was carefully researched.
I will admit there are "extra benefits" to having tattoos, or at least that I have been privileged to. But the sex appeal so to speak, will only apply to those who find the particular "modification" sexy to begin with.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Yuk girls with tattoos ..... ugly ugly ugly ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as for the fake boobs i can't comment. I was blessed with plenty boobage to begin with.

But I didn't get my tattoo to make myself "look better" i got mine in memory of my brother. had nothing to do with my looks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay

From your various posts on this forum, I get the mental picture that you are an old fashioned plain meat and potatoes kind of guy.

Myself personally, nothing gets me harder than a "metal chic" or a punky little "freak".

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOVE tattoos on men not so much on women and fake boobs - natural looking OK, gigantic huge ones look silly
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by Primal
Quote by DBarclay

From your various posts on this forum, I get the mental picture that you are an old fashioned plain meat and potatoes kind of guy.

"

Me !! I am just a frail old man eking out my last few months
in the Sunshine home. But good news... its Wednesday... meat loaf
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My personal opinion. I love tattoos, I have some and I plan to get many more all over my body. Tattoos are an artwork which are just displayed on our bodies adding to our beauty if they are done correctly. A type of self expression. That’s why I get mine, not to try to make myself look better or because alot of people are doing it. Plus I get extremely turned on when im getting tattoos because I love the way it feels.

Now about fake boobs, I personally have considered getting mine larger but I don’t like when they looks fake or when women try to get them too large, but every persons entitled to their own opinion and everyone has different taste.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Susan
I have two tattoos and I am with Pixie I did not get them to look better I got them because I like how they looked. I can't comment on the fake boobs god gave me more than enough haha.

He sure did Susan
Lurker
0 likes
I would never do tatoos personally, I do like the looks of some. As for the fake boobs I like the look of natural best, but I would consider it not to increase size (my C cup is just fine) but to keep them perky
Lurker
0 likes
I have thought about getting a Tattoo done, still am thinking about it. Im scared of pain, so we will just have to wait and see if Ill actually sit for it!

As for the boobs. Personally wouldnt ever consider getting them larger, I want them smaller!
For women who have them done, I wont judge, if a woman feels more sexy with larger breasts then good for her. Life is about being happy and I support legal and safe ways of making ones self happy!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't much like huge fake boobs, especially if they look glaringly obvious, out of proportion kind of fake. I wouldn't consider getting anything done now but I've always said I'd have a lift and maybe a small implant when I get old, to keep them perky.
Tattoos are okay in small numbers in my opinion. Small designs on arms or backs can be nice, but not whole arm sleeves etc. Then it gets a little weird. I have a Playboy Bunny just above my right wrist, and that's the only thing I'd have done for now, unless I found the perfect design.
Check out my new story The Painter!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 0PrincessX0
I don't much like huge fake boobs, especially if they look glaringly obvious, out of proportion kind of fake. I wouldn't consider getting anything done now but I've always said I'd have a lift and maybe a small implant when I get old, to keep them perky.
Tattoos are okay in small numbers in my opinion. Small designs on arms or backs can be nice, but not whole arm sleeves etc. Then it gets a little weird. I have a Playboy Bunny just above my right wrist, and that's the only thing I'd have done for now, unless I found the perfect design.

I don't have any, but if I did I would work on doing one sleeve which went from a few inches below the wrist (so you can hide them with a long sleeve shirt if you need to) up to the shoulder. One arm is the only place I would want them. I would probably pick my left arm over my right arm.

-------
Lurker
0 likes
Tatoo's can be a plus, if well done and do not detract from the beauty of woman. I am sure small additons to the breast will add to some ladies beauty and confidence. But Super sized is not beautiful and not attractive to the man we all are looking to find. I have neither and probably will never have it done. My husband seems very happy with what he has.
Lurker
0 likes
I'am happy with my electrically charged nipples ha ha they turn me on so much I wouldn't have any surgeon messing about with them. My boobs are a 36b there not to large so when I get to 40 they won't be dropping any where ha ha. Fake boobs are ok for some people, but I hate those boobs that just look like two cereal bowls plonked there, they don't move and they look dreadful.
I love watching Kat Von Dee on Miami Ink I love the talent and the art that goes into making them I would love to be a tatoo artist from sketching what someone has in mind, to the tattoing one on somebody. I would love to have a tattoo some where but it would have to something meaning full to me.
I hate the types of tattoos like a flower or a heart yuk( reminds me when the bloke from the movie 'Wild Hogs' he gets a tattoo of 'Apple' the PC company ha ha lol), or something so small and black you can't even tell what it is. It also has to be designed and done really well to look nice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not into fake boobs at all Natural or nothing is what I like Its not the size that turns me on its the look of the breast for me . small or med or large, allthought I much more like small or med, dont really know why just do. BUT NO FAKE BREAST PLEASE.NxXICq4Bo6H7FihR
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well iv already got decently large natural breasts but i dont think i'd ever want them bigger...

as for tattoos...id never get one to make myself look better. iv not got one, have thought about it before but im not sure if im brave enough to actually get one

i have no problem with tattoos as long as they mean something for you...and not ones that look daft like my friend who has a ribena bottle tattooed on his thigh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I get a good amount of men and women with the breasts I've been given. As for the tattoos, I got one purely out of personal interest.
Story Teller
0 likes
I have 6 tattoos and love them. I got them to express who I am and what I like. Besides, my rose tat that circles my right nipple turns me on.