Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anyone under 18 years old will be banned immediately and account deleted.

last reply
2 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
We have had a few members brought to our attention the last week who are actually under 18. They have now been banned, and their accounts deleted.

When joining the site, you have to have checked the box which says you are over 18 and have read the site's terms and conditions. This is in effect a contract between yourselves and us, and is something we take very seriously.

We police the site as best as we can, however some people lie, and then carry on their merry way until they are found out. Our chat rooms are run by regulars who actively report people as well, so it will just be a matter of time before offenders are caught.

If you come across anyone in chat or private messaging who admits they are under 18, please report them to us immediately, and they will be dealt with. Use this page please.

Thanks for your assistance.

Nicola
Matriarch
0 likes
Our Terms and Conditions again for those that skipped them.

If you are underage, you should be reminded that you may be breaking the law in your State / Country if you sign up and participate on this site:

•I am not visiting this website from the jurisdiction of any municipality, city, state, country, or other governmental entity where viewing adult content is prohibited by law. I understand the standards and laws of the community from whence I am visiting this adult website, and I have made every reasonable effort to determine whether viewing adult content is legal - I have determined that it is not illegal for me to visit this adult website.

•I will not allow any person under 18 years old to view any adult content from this website. I will not allow any person who is under the jurisdiction of any municipality, city, state, country, or other governmental entity where viewing adult content is prohibited by law, view any adult content on or from this website.

•I am entering this website because it has adult content. I do not find adult content offensive or objectionable. I believe that as an adult I have the right to choose what I see and read, and I am choosing to enter this adult website to view adult content.

•By entering this website, I agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the providers, owners and creators of this website from any and all liability which might arise from viewing or reading the adult content on this website.

•I will not copy, upload, transmit, transfer, distribute, publish, modify or use for any commercial or other purpose any of the material on this website, including the underlying HTML source code, without permission in writing and signed by the owner of the material.

•Bookmarking or directly accessing any other page on this website and bypassing this Agreement shall constitute an implicit acceptance of this Agreement.

•If I use these services in violation of this Agreement, I understand I may be in violation of local, state, federal, international or other laws.

You are solely responsible for your conduct (and the conduct of anyone using your account) while using our Service, including the Content you provide. Just as in the real world, things you do within our site can subject you to criminal, civil or regulatory penalties. We are not responsible or liable for anything you do online.
Matriarch
0 likes
A reminder, if you are under 18, or even pretend to be (in chat sessions etc), telling people you are 14 "as a joke" for example, your account will be deleted, and your IP banned.

That isn't something to joke about.