Watching wife have sex

last reply
142 replies
45.1k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I enjoyed watching my wife have sex with another man. I would like to hear how men and women feel about the subject.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will never understand the fascination with that. I guess I didn't learn the lesson about sharing when I was a kid. Because I will never be ok with another guy being with my girl.
Lurker
0 likes
Way hot if you ask me. I am married to a woman who thinks the same as me. We have had many nights of fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The whole slut wife, wife sharing, thing is my husbands primary kink. I don't mind, as I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. So far we've only actually done traditional swapping with couples. But often our sexual role play with each other involves him watching me fuck another man, and sometimes the ensuing threesome. I think it's hot. I love the feeling of someone watching me while I'm having sex or masturbating, and my husband is my favorite voyeur.
amor est spiritus qui nos alet
love is the breath that sustains us
Lurker
0 likes
I had the pleasure of watching my wife with other men a few times several years ago. Must say that I enjoyed it very much.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
its all good as long as everybody feels the same about it, and I love to have somebody watch. Now you get a guy who gets all jealous and thats when the drama starts.
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't mind seeing my man with another woman. It would turn me on. As for him he cannot see me with another man and I am ok with that. He is the only man I need and would never do anything to make him uncomfortable or screw up the great sex life we have now.
Lurker
0 likes
I have many phone sex callers that would love watching their wives/gfs with other men but their wives/gfs won't do it. Personally, I wouldn't like to see my bf fucking another woman. He feels the same about me with other men. We do discuss my fantasies often though, whereby I am being fucked by black men with large cocks or a gangbang. He knows I wouldn't do it now that I'm with him.
Lurker
0 likes
My ultimate fantasy is to watch my babe suck another dudes cock and I have the same problem as many other guys, she won't do it. She doesn't even want to get fucked by another guy which flips me out. Most girls would jump at that chance because they do it behind their boyfriends or husbands backs anyway so why not let him watch if thats what he wants.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Blowboy
My ultimate fantasy is to watch my babe suck another dudes cock and I have the same problem as many other guys, she won't do it. She doesn't even want to get fucked by another guy which flips me out. Most girls would jump at that chance because they do it behind their boyfriends or husbands backs anyway so why not let him watch if thats what he wants.

I can't be certain what's in your babe's mind but there are many reasons she may not want to do anything with another guy. One, even though you tell her you want her to, she may worry that you may get jealous. Another possible reason is that she loves you and wants ONLY you. She could even be hurt that you want to see her with another man sexually. Perhaps the idea of being with another guy while YOU watch, may turn her off. Is she an exhibitionist by nature? There are many possible reasons for her reluctance. Why don't you ask her? It may be something that you could work through and get to experience your fantasy or she may never do it and you might as well know that once and for all.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
A couple of days ago I watched my wife fuck a very thick cock. It was 8 inches around. She loved the way it filled her up and stretched her pussy. I jacked off while I watched her get fucked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ya know, I gotta confess that this is a fantasy of mine also. Why?

My guess is that I get such a kick out of making my wife orgasm, however, I really want to observe it outside of the act of the giving - I think. And then I get conflicted with the whole macho 'not sharing my woman' thing, but then the idea of it is sooo hot,....aah phoooey! It'll probably never happen anyway.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I never used to think I'd enjoy it until I fucked my boyfreinds best friend infornt of him. I was so turned on by the fact he was watching. I came over and over again just knowing he was their alongside me watching and playing with himself.:
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Quote by Blowboy

I can't be certain what's in your babe's mind but there are many reasons she may not want to do anything with another guy. One, even though you tell her you want her to, she may worry that you may get jealous. Another possible reason is that she loves you and wants ONLY you. She could even be hurt that you want to see her with another man sexually. Perhaps the idea of being with another guy while YOU watch, may turn her off. Is she an exhibitionist by nature? There are many possible reasons for her reluctance. Why don't you ask her? It may be something that you could work through and get to experience your fantasy or she may never do it and you might as well know that once and for all.

Yeah I suppose I should be thankful and I am. She says that I'm the only one she desires to be with intimately and she has tons of male friends. She asks me if I truly love her for wanting that and I totally believe that I love her very much. Sometimes I feel that if I push her into doing it that she may actually resent me for it after and may just find another guy who doesn't want that.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't even want to see my ex, let alone any new boyfriend of hers.
Lurker
0 likes
I've enjoyed watching my wife with both men and women. She's somewhat of an exhibitionist and enjoys being watched. She also knows that I like to see her with other women and is quick to please as long as things don't get too far out of control. For quite some time we had two other couples that we were close with and able to share without any repercussions. All knew it was just for fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure about the whole other guy thing, but I would love to be watched while I'm with another woman....I have a sexy friend that may be up for this, and I know her hubby would love to watch!! I just don't know how to approach the subject with her.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guess I'm old-fashioned, there's no way in hell another woman will sleep with him without having her eyes clawed out, and really, I love him so much that there's virtually no desire to even think about it with another guy. Unless of course, I run across Brendan Fraser and he's up for it. Very, very, very poor odds on that. Hubby also gets a free pass if it's Nicole Kidman, but the odds are about the same I'd think...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Cotton_Candy_Kisses
I'm not sure about the whole other guy thing, but I would love to be watched while I'm with another woman....I have a sexy friend that may be up for this, and I know her hubby would love to watch!! I just don't know how to approach the subject with her.......

Within my realm of experience, CCK - there's always been a smidgen of liquid panty-remover combined with a healthy dose of lustfully suggestive persuasion...involved. Sometimes a little nudge is all that's necessary, to get the ball rolling, so-to-speak!

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Within my realm of experience, CCK - there's always been a smidgen of liquid panty-remover combined with a healthy dose of lustfully suggestive persuasion...involved. Sometimes a little nudge is all that's necessary, to get the ball rolling, so-to-speak!

I'm trying to be subtle about it cause I'm not sure of what her reaction would be. She has made a few comments that makes me think she would be up for a little fun with me, but....We'll see! She is very curious I know that for sure....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
Guess I'm old-fashioned, there's no way in hell another woman will sleep with him without having her eyes clawed out, and really, I love him so much that there's virtually no desire to even think about it with another guy. Unless of course, I run across Brendan Fraser and he's up for it. Very, very, very poor odds on that. Hubby also gets a free pass if it's Nicole Kidman, but the odds are about the same I'd think...

Hey Queen, does it count if my actual name is Brendan Fraser, rather than actually being the quirky actor? We could be but a deed poll change away from a memorable evening of "knight takes Queen - check".
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
I love to watch my girl cum, to be able to share what is a special moment when the world stops for you is great.
I also like to be watched while I masturbate, it makes it so much more special.

So yes I would like to see her fucked by another man and I think our relationship is solid enough to take it, thats important.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to see my wife being fucked by another man. It would be so exciting I would not be able to keep from cumming myself.
We have both listened to a couple in another room in a motel, we fucked at the same time.... It was great.....
She would like another cock besides mine I am sure, and I would like to see her get it.. like her to watch me fuck another
woman too....
Lurker
0 likes
I wasn't going to reply to this but as I was vacuuming my carpets, I remember that I had tried 3-ways in another universe, far, far away. When things no longer have relevance in my life I think I disassociate. Whatever that means.

She broke my heart, but not because of what I will tell you. We were on the cape staying the weekend with friends of hers. I came back from the beach to find my gf making out with another woman, with the other woman's hands in my gf blouse. Not knowing how to deal with it, I acted like nothing was going on. Anyway, latter that night that other woman joined us in bed. All you guys drooling, I am here to tell you, if you think one woman in bed is a lot to handle, you do not want two.

A light year away, in another relationship, with eyes open we had a Ménage à trois, a French word for 3-way that makes it sound oh so sophisticated. This time is was MFM. This was not a one time thing but a relationship over time. Its complicated. When I recalled this memory I thought of this relationship as a way station along the road of life. I was passing through.

Did I enjoy these Ménage à trois? Yes, I don't have any regrets. It is not my thing so I let it go.

The Ménage à trois is a game not suitable for everyone. Emotionally, it can be draining, resentments and anger can result. Unless you are in a truly recreational sexual situation without commitment, without any bonds other than the satisfaction of physical/sexual, desire you will have to deal with emotional consequences. There is no moral issue but there are emotional and relational issues. It is complicated. I think each person will have to figure it out themselves whether it is a line they want to cross.

JMHO
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I rather prefer cuckolding...as the invited performer, so-to-speak. Provided the husband or significant male other knows his place is - over there, in the corner, mute.

He can stroke, film, take notes or drink a martini and feign interest.

Just don't play Steven Spielberg.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have filled in as the "other" man for this type of fantasy/kink/regular routine on several different occasions. In has been a very enjoyable experience each time, but fortunately, none of these involved "first-timers" that aren't sure about what they want and there was no resulting jealousy, which can end badly. This has worked in both the threesome scenario in addition to the male partner sitting solo and just watching/masturbating. I don't necessarily know why other find it a turn-on, but I'm not complaining they do smile As for me, since I am very visual, I find it a turn on when I find a willing partner.
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I'm trying to be subtle about it cause I'm not sure of what her reaction would be. She has made a few comments that makes me think she would be up for a little fun with me, but....We'll see! She is very curious I know that for sure....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Incest is taboo with most replies but a husband watching his wife with another man is okay generally speaking. Come on, I'm amazed at the hypocrisy.
Lurker
0 likes
This is a topic that guys either love or hate. I used to get soooo jealous of the thought of my girl with another guy, but now... the thought is a total turn on. I used to encourage my ex to have sex with other guys. Then she would tell me about while we had sex. It made things very very hot. I never got to see her do it, but I would have loved it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is weird that while I have enjoyed many threesomes with in the past I have never considered it with my wife. We however used to go out and pretend we didn't know each other and that I was a stranger picking her up. On one occasion though she did a little role play where told me to hurry up before her “husband” came home.