Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Non sexual things that actually are quite sexy!

last reply
87 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im currently sat curled up in my bed (see my guilty pleasures post lol) and im lovely and tosty warm but outside the rain is pouring. Now, obviously the rain is non sexual but watching it pour and hearing it pound against the window frame is actually quite sexy.

So i wanna know, what normal, everyday or non sexual stuff do you think is actually a little bit sexy??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A woman washing or brushing her hair. Especially if I get to help.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Enjoying a fine wine together...
Lurker
0 likes
Watching him build a fire in the fireplace.

Watching him come home from a long week of working and handing me his paycheck.

Looking at the scars on his body from being a Marine. also brings tears to my eyes.
Lurker
0 likes
Loading film in a camera, holding the camera up, advancing the film, then looking through the view finder, to see the world differently. Shooting a roll of film, and feeling the physical reality of the film after each exposure, because I have to advance the film, and knowing there is something real going on.

The feel and weight of my cameras, because they are what are now considered to be *vintage*, but in fact are exquisitely functioning mechanical machines, which I have an understanding with.

The world as seen through my view finder. Manual focussing of my cameras, seeing my subject come into focus. Moving ever so slightly from right to left, to better the framing of my image.

That ephemeral moment when clicking the shutter and hearing the internal movement of the camera's mechanism as it releases, opens, and allows light to enter and hit the sensitive film base, which will when developped show the world as I perceived it at the moment of taking the image, but on a negative, with black being seen as white, white as black, and the range of greys falling in between.

Then I get to print in the darkroom, and also start over again, by loading film in one of my cameras.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh my god, Gypsymoth, thats the most beautiful description of photography ive ever heard!!!

Chefkathleen - the paycheck bit- priceless!!! lol!!
Lurker
0 likes
Chefkathleen - the paycheck bit- priceless!!! lol!!

That was more a joke than anything. Or was it? LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Reading... I think when he is just lazily sitting there reading something its incredibly sexy...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She's wrapped in a towel with another twirled around her head... and she's putting lotion on her legs... woof. She doesn't do it when I'm in the room anymore.
Forum Whore
0 likes
I second EnGorged. After a particularly long shower, I use lotion...and then get carried away if I have time...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who's carrying Lydia??
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bigthingnsmallpkg
Tampons. NOT IN THAT WAY!!! I mean when she can leave them on the counter or mention them in front of you without feeling embarrassed. It takes a level of trust in the other person to get to that place. And trust is deffinitely a turn-on.

It is for me when I ask him to buy some on his way home and he doesn't bat an eye.
Lurker
0 likes
His smile.
His laugh.
Holding hands as we take a walk.
Listening to Christmas music together sitting by the tree.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Scented lip gloss.

Lots of great memories were saturated with strawberry, grape, cherry, berry and so on.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
Watching my Lady riding her horse across the open fields. Seeing her becoming one with her horse in all of her movement.wzn5LZorjaGLq5eB
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's so sexy when my man is cleaning....mopping the floors or wiping the counters. I enjoy cooking us dinner so he makes me sit down and read or watch a good t.v show while he cleans up. He feels if i cook he should do his part by cleaning. There's something so sexy in the way his muscles contract, the way his body looks while he's cleaning and taking control of the state of the house.
Lurker
0 likes
When I first was holiday with my boyfriend we were climbing a steep and rocky hill, I was struggling to walk up. I had my eyes looking down; and when I looked up I saw his eyes and his hand holding out to mine. I grabbed his strong hand and he held onto mine and helped me up the hill.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
The way my hubs smells after he gets home from a day of work. None of that nasty sweaty smell. A subtle yet sexy smell that says he has been hard at work.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
I know what you mean Pixie. When mine worked outside, I used to say he smelled like sunshine.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
The way my hubs smells after he gets home from a day of work. None of that nasty sweaty smell. A subtle yet sexy smell that says he has been hard at work.

Yup, hence the manly man who works a trade job rather than an office job is much more attractive, as I said in the other thread on jobs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A man doing house work OH SO SEXY clean for me baby!!!! LOL
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Watching a man cooking in the kitchen, it's so sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, let's see. I have a skilled trades type of job, and I do my fair share of cooking and cleaning. Maybe that explains part of why Mrs. and I have four little ones, lol!!!
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Mr_Sfstk8d
Who's carrying Lydia??

Wouldn't you like to know
Lurker
0 likes
Yup, hence the manly man who works a trade job rather than an office job is much more attractive, as I said in the other thread on jobs

Only problem is the office jobs usually make a lot more money. I'd much rather count money than count calluses. Besides, he can do stuff around the house on the week-ends to get some of them back. Like chop firewood or something. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

Only problem is the office jobs usually make a lot more money. I'd much rather count money than count calluses. Besides, he can do stuff around the house on the week-ends to get some of them back. Like chop firewood or something. LOL

Ah i dont care that much about money, as long as there's enough to live off comfortably
Lurker
0 likes
Watching the rain fall over the city I love refreshing the air, surrounded by my new family while thinking of my loved ones back in the states. Feeling the rain fall over my hands and drip to the ground hundreds of feet below.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A summer storm after a dry spell, I don't know why, but it's something that gets me going. I love the way the air smells through the screens, and even though it's raining, it's still 70 degrees....
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx