Bragging

last reply
23 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Gals, you just had great sex with your man last night.

Do you brag about it to your girlfriends?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Nope. I try to keep things like that "under" the covers! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
0 likes
I prefer keeping stuff like that to myself. It leaves people wondering why I'm smiling.
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

I did? Damn!! I missed it again!!!!
Lush Legend
0 likes
LOL@Birdie....

I don't say a word...but people can usually tell by the big smile on my face.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on how great it was and whether it was worth bragging about or not. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I used to when I was younger but I no longer do so. I once told my sister who said somthing to my man and he got upset, so I stopped. As he put it, "would ou want me to tell my friends what we do in bed?" It put things in perspective.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't do that either, it's disrespectful to each other. Said something once to my sister in-law and still living that one down.

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Lurker
0 likes
I would not tell family if I had great sex(I think my family are to in-hibited) ha ha . Yes I would talk about it to friends if it was great sex hell yeah why not.
I think if you do have great sex, tell your man how great it was, a little flattery and praise goes a long way.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Friends, hell yes. Family, HELL no
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia
Friends, hell yes. Family, HELL no

So glad you agree with me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Friends is ok, in some cases. But the sex has to be pretty damn amazing.
Love me. Cuff me. Spank me. Fuck me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it was something new, mind blowing or just very memorable; then yes. More often than not it will appear in my writing!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Hanging_Dead
Friends is ok, in some cases. But the sex has to be pretty damn amazing.

I forget what we used to talk about....
Lurker
0 likes

Now Ladies Don't Give Me That...You All Announce Your ROMPS...Just Like MOST Of The Men Do...But Yeah Not To Family Or Close Friends To The Family.

And to HoneyBee000...Give Us Guys TOO Much Flattery And Praise And It Goes To Our Heads.

"Life Is Too DAMN!!!! Short To Be Taken Too DAMN!!!! Serious."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Charlie_Brown

Now Ladies Don't Give Me That...You All Announce Your ROMPS...Just Like MOST Of The Men Do...But Yeah Not To Family Or Close Friends To The Family.

"Life Is Too DAMN!!!! Short To Be Taken Too DAMN!!!! Serious."

Actually, no, we don't. And I don't think that "all" guys do, either.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Do you brag about it to your girlfriends?

No, nor do I announce it to my internet friends. I learned the hard way on a different web site a bitter lesson in that respect, when someone I thought I could trust turned me into a figure of fun because of details I had revealed.

Revenge is a dish best eaten cold, and you don't fuck with the Irish without getting back in spades what you dished out.
Lurker
0 likes
I only do that if something has happened which has never happened before, and then I only usually talk about it with my best friend.

Most of the time it's something like, "We were really getting into it last night and I accidentally drooled on him. Does that ever happen to you?"

Stuff like that

Ling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I come into a room with a giant smile on my face, you bet it was great sex! I won't have to say a word!

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
When I was alot younger I'd share with my close friends some of the tasty details of my latest conquest, or laugh about any embarrassing or less than arousing things that may have happened ;) In more recent times I've only shared 1 detail with a very close girlfriend about something I engaged in with my darling man that was in my eyes both taboo and utterly horny as hell, luckily she's the kinda lady who hi-fived me & that I trust not to blab. I'd prefer to keep the finer points between me & Him as our precious stuff not for all & sundry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I wouldn't call them up and suddenly start telling them about it or anything.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No, I only tell my friends if the sex was terrible so they won't make the same mistake I did! If I have great sex with a guy, I want to keep him for myself! ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although my friends and I are very open with each other about our sex lives, I wouldn't ever call our discussions bragging.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haha nope. Not out loud anyway. Sometimes I feel like it's obvious by the way I'm glowing, though.