Size

last reply
50 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb.

I read that in an article today...
Is it true guys?
Yea Ill wait for you to measure... take your time I want accuracy lol
Lurker
0 likes
Well I am unclear of where you are supposed to measure from ,,,which joint,, but from where I measured from ,,then x3 ,,, I feel a little short changed!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me too! Having massive hands is not always an advantage, but then if that were true, i would be hung like a horse with nearly 12", am a long way short of that! but would be a great hitch hiker!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never heard that before. I think that's kinda off. I've got long hands, lol. What I've heard is that if a man spreads his hands and thumb out as far as he possibly can, the distance from index finger tip to thumb tip is a close approximation. In this case, for me, it's pretty accurate. Add to that, my thumb is double jointed, lol, and well, that's quite a span!! Impressed a couple of girls that way.
Lurker
0 likes
Mr_ Sfstk8d,,I do agree with your formula,,I did the research myself personally,,,but if the ladies would rather us the previous formula to size it up ,, then fine,,, but they will come up 1.50 inches too short on what they really have to work with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the very intellectual post DB

Always get a laugh at the differing ways we can measure the family jewels, but here's a tip to boost your confidence.... forget measuring in inches and go metric, sounds waaay better. LOL
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Measuring it as part of a meter will make all the women swoon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So, 180 mm sounds HUGE!?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mr_Sfstk8d
So, 180 mm sounds HUGE!?

Nope, it sounds pretty average.
Lurker
0 likes
If it aint getting any lovin,,,It makes little difference if it is nubbin or a stubbin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO! This's not True.
Magician
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm confused is everyone getting that your thumb x3 is bigger than your penis or smaller?
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was way depressed the first time I tried the thumb measurement, but then I thought about some of our precious ladies, like Oneline, and suddenly it was bigger than 3 thumb lengths!!

And the best news? I have really big thumbs. LOL
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
You are Bragging!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
I was way depressed the first time I tried the thumb measurement, but then I thought about some of our precious ladies, like Oneline, and suddenly it was bigger than 3 thumb lengths!!

And the best news? I have really big thumbs. LOL

You do know it doesn't count when you shove your thumbs up your arse, right?
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shameless009
You are Bragging!

Okay, maybe my thumbs aren't THAT big! LOL

Lurker
0 likes
its definitely false. my cock is 7.5" long, but three thumb lengths for me is upwards of 9".
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AceKing
its definitely false. my cock is 7.5" long, but three thumb lengths for me is upwards of 9".

Same here- I think I might have compatibility problems with the females if I was three thumb lengths long.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Necho

Is it true guys?

It is if I measure from my where my hand joins my wrist...and then from where my tailbone starts.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not true at all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is a big one. Sure you hurt ladies with that.........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no accurate fomulae found yet as each individual will have a different set of genes which will determine its sizes.
Lurker
0 likes
I could most of the time encounter discussions on how to measure the size, some says it depends on how long your foot is and some depends on how long the fingers are, if i would measure it with the thumb it would be different than the real size.
Lurker
0 likes
So 3x the length of my thumb?
Can i use 3x for both hands? Much nearer to my length then.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by danny10
So 3x the length of my thumb?
Can i use 3x for both hands? Much nearer to my length then.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Necho

Is it true guys?

Well, if I measure from the middle of the second knuckle to the end of my thumb, it measures 2 3/4 inches. My, ummm, "member" measures in at about 7 3/4 inches on a good day...so, generally speaking, it is a close measurement but not completely accurate...
Lurker
0 likes
My thumbs are different lengths, which do I use???? smile We should measure in volume and not length or girth anyway ... we're talking cubic baby ... cubic.
Lurker
0 likes
Mine's bigger then that...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends where I start measuring the thumb, and how far I stretch the foreskin before getting out the ruler. Short answer: nope, not without fudging.