Puffy Nipples

last reply
42 replies
104k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I searched for a puffy nipple thread and did not find one, so I thought I would start one.

"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I approve of this thread!

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
If having puffy nipples causes these girls distress,, I could sure try to comfort them in their time of need.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Meth, why do your pics look so strange? Are they scanned from a magazine?

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Worse than that, snapped them from the computer screen! My cyber skills are rudumentary at best.
Lurker
0 likes
Honeybee, has a quick peak at her own nipples, just making sure mine don't look that freeky. Phew thank good mine are like bullets at the mo it's bloody freezy in the UK brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think puffy nips are freaky. It may be that because they are kind of rare that I find them highly erotic, not unlike the unusually large clitoris. One that pokes out from beneath the hood, begging to suckled...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The areola is described as any small circular area such as the colored skin surrounding the nipple. The human female areola varies in size among women and pregnant and non-pregnant women.

Sexually mature women may range up to 100 mm (4 in) or more in diameter, with average sizes around 30 mm (1.2 in). The areolae of women who are lactating or who have particularly large breasts may be even larger.

I'd like one for me to lick, along with a puffy nipple.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very hot thread. Thanks for starting it. Hope to se a lot more pics added.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lady's opinion:

* Our nipples tend to be very sensitive and connected to our sexual pleasure.... So sucking on them while getting aroused, or while our man is otherwise occupied pleasing us in other ways, the teasing, pinching, sucking, and licking of our own nipples gives us pleasure....

* I actually prefer to roll my nipples between my toes during sex

* I have a friend that can touch her left elbow with her left hand but she can't suck her own nipples

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Puffies don't look freaky, they look delicious ;)

Meth, just right click on an image, save image as, pick a location on your computer. Then when you post a new post on this forum, click the insert image button, browse to the location where you saved the picture, then select it. Click upload now.

Then click to submit your post/reply and there you have it.

-------
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Honeybee, has a quick peak at her own nipples, just making sure mine don't look that freeky. Phew thank good mine are like bullets at the mo it's bloody freezy in the UK brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I have to agree i like mine the way they are rather than puffy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Primal. Is this more like it?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Perfect! And no problem man!

-------
Lurker
0 likes
Pics are way too big, Math.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

They look good on my screen...
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Mathusela
Quote by roccotool

Please have some consideration for other users who may be on slow connections, some of those images are half a mb.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by Mathusela
Quote by roccotool

Please have some consideration for other users who may be on slow connections, some of those images are half a mb.

Sorry, I had no idea... I don't know how to check an image for its size or to reduce it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More puffy nipples. this is a shot of a Venezuelan beauty -brunette. She was born in my hometown La Guaira, bringing along these tits, of course.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here are some pics of Noel from ALSScans:

"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A piercing would be ideal so it goes through the 'teat' of the nipple.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ohhhhhhhhh, I woulg love to slowly drag my tongue acoss those puffy nipples and then nurse them like a baby.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by marcosurbina
More puffy nipples. this is a shot of a Venezuelan beauty -brunette. She was born in my hometown La Guaira, bringing along these tits, of course.

Marcosurbina, you have posted some nice pics but I think you mis-understood the subject of this thread. It is a "puffy nipple" thread not a big tit thread. Please take a look at the other pics that have been posted to help give you a better understanding of what a "puffy nipple" is.

Your pics are nice they just don't fit the definition of this particular thread. IMO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, you're right, Manco. I had realized this before you did. Thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here are three more:

"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence