Trouble Keeping Erection

last reply
13 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few weeks ago I was getting frisky with a guy I really liked, but just as actual penetration was about to begin he lost his erection. It came back, but he lost it again after about 10 minutes, without orgasming. He said he has had this problem before (he's shy, he gets nervous...) but I'm wondering is that common? He's only 26 and there was no alcohol involved. While mentally I know it's probably not my fault, when a guy can't keep his erection my mind starts going a hundred miles an hour about why (did I do something wrong, was he not that attracted to me, is he secretly gay, am I just paranoid...).

Now he won't call me back, I know he's probably embarrassed, but I feel like this is something we could work on/work out ... however, if he won't answer the phone, that is not something we can work out lol.

IS THIS NORMAL?
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This happened to me twice, each time was mental. Once was when my partner made fund of me right before, killed it LOL. The other was realizing I was turned on by the idea of it, but about to actually do it, killed it LOL.

It's probably mental, and he is probably crushed, very embarrassed. It's humiliating.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He is crushed and it is totally normal. Can happen because of nerves or meds he may be on just a ton of different reasons. If you really care for him I'd send him one of those edible bouquets with a romantic note to boost his ego. Then the next time you're with him I'd forget about anything except giving him a great big blow job to completion so he'll feel comfortable from then on. I can guarantee he feels like shit right now and doesn't know how to do anything except run away.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its possible that he has ED. sometimes it can be caused by stress so if he is stressed at work or something it could be the cause
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks guys. I've tried to be very supportive through the whole thing, but I think he is just really mortified by it. We have a lot of friends in common and he hasn't even been around when we go out or anything. He is clearly avoiding me, and all of our friends think we had a fight, but I'm not going to tell them what happened, that would just be cruel. I guess I am just going to have to wait and see if this is something he can get over enough to at least talk to me ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Speaking from experience - and yeah, it sucks to admit it smile - it could definitely be some meds he's on. I like the edible bouquet idea - that ought to show him you're still interested.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jezziebelle
Thanks guys. I've tried to be very supportive through the whole thing, but I think he is just really mortified by it. We have a lot of friends in common and he hasn't even been around when we go out or anything. He is clearly avoiding me, and all of our friends think we had a fight, but I'm not going to tell them what happened, that would just be cruel. I guess I am just going to have to wait and see if this is something he can get over enough to at least talk to me ...

It sounds like you're really into him so follow Bunny's advice and just take the bull by the horns - literally. Put your sexiest gear on and go round to visit him and just take control. Tell him you miss him, tell him you want him then, if it looks like it's working out, 'blow him'.

If that fails he may have other issues - including sexual preferences.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Very often its stress that is the cause, and when you can't keep it up it only causes more stress.

Someone suggested I take wheat germ to help me (I think it contains vit e or some such)

The best treatment is time, as they say its the greatest healer.

Play with him, dress up for him but do it without sex being an expected outcome. It may take days or weeks, but if you take away any pressure, mutual masturbation is the thing and still very enjoyable. I also recommend baby oil as a medium to really get him twitching.

Try this and you will both be happy bunnies. Good luck
Lurker
0 likes
If you care about the guy, then don't ignore him or abstain from immediate contact. he will feel like a pariah.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for all the help guys. It turns out he's kind of a tool and instead of letting me help him feel better he's decided he's going to go out and screw anything that moves. Good time. smile I will keep all the great advice in mind though, in case that problem ever, um doesn't arise, again.
Lurker
0 likes
make him feel comfortable ... he might feel so shy ... make some move on him .... u jus take control of him in situations like this ...

i think he really worries what u might of think of him, like, u won't love him after the sex .... he jus don't wanna hurt u ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by luci_fer
make him feel comfortable ... he might feel so shy ... make some move on him .... u jus take control of him in situations like this ...

i think he really worries what u might of think of him, like, u won't love him after the sex .... he jus don't wanna hurt u ...

why are you bumping and replying to a nearly 4 year old thread? O_o
Lurker
0 likes
oops i didn't see the date :P

Quote by pricklypear

why are you bumping and replying to a nearly 4 year old thread? O_o
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im at the age now where anything can happen as embarrassing as it is I explain due to age,disease and medication anything can happen.If she accepts that she is a keeper