Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You know you're addicted to Lush when...

last reply
153 replies
12.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
You're busy reading todays new stories.. you glance down to the laptop clock and realise you're 15 minutes late to pick your child up from pre-school, causing you then to tell fibs to the teachers when you claim you 'fell asleep'

Oh dear!

Come on then Lushies lets hear your 'You know you're addicted to Lush when...'
Lurker
0 likes
I'm Honey and I'm addicted to Lush there I said it phew!

I think I'm addicted when I look up at the clock at night at realise it 1am in the morning and I'm still engrossed in reading something on here.Then I think damn, only gonna get 5 hours sleep before I have to get up grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Lurker
0 likes
you keep on coming back just to see if your favorite girl is in. (even if you know she'd be out for a long time )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you have sex with Rick Springfield in his trailer while snorting cocaine off a mirror and wearing nothing but your socks and a lobster bib, just so you can have new material for a Lush story.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When it's 1 O'clock A.M. , I know I need to get to sleep, can barely keep my eyes open, and I just got hooked on another story...
Forum Whore
0 likes
When your new rank is "Forum Whore"...not only that, but "Forum Whore Queen".
When you sit in the lounge on Lush instead of facebook.
When people wonder why you don't answer that phone, and when you do...."what's that buzzing?" (It's my fan in my computer, I tell them.)
When every time you see siblings, you wonder what's really going on.....(err....)
When you'd rather go on Lush than your lover (I don't have this issue, my lover is on Lush heheh)
When people notice that you're the first forum whore and no one is surprised.

I'm Lady Lydia, and I'm addicted to Lush Stories.com.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you check yourself into rehab and ration your visits so that you can finally get some work done to pay the bills

But the urge to check out the latest sexy AV's and read the stories is soooo strong....just one more visit, perhaps a quick peek at the forum topics. OMG, where's my sponsor when I need her!!!????
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
your addicted to Lush when your at work and ur thinking okay 7 more hours and i can go home and get on lush then 6 more to go .......
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Oh I am so addicted to Lush it ain't funny hell me and my wife and girlfriend are met them all cause of this wonderfully addictive site called Luststories. LMAO
Lurker
0 likes
When you feel out of place with people who don't openly talk or are disgusted by sexual activities.

All i guessed was that the right answer could be 'masturbate'!!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm Rocco Tool and I'm addicted to Lush.

You know you're addicted when you try to login to your email and use the Lush name and password.

(Gives hugs to everyone and gets cookies in the lobby.)
Lurker
0 likes
You know you're addicted to Lush when your partner complains you are on the Lush all the time and even though you deny it you know it's true...just another 15 minutes of chat lol
Lurker
0 likes
You know you are addicted to Lush when you have it come on as your homepage and are already logged in to save time from putting your password in. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm Redwolf and I'm a Lush addict.

You know your addicted when you spend more time on Lush than you do at work.
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lurker
0 likes
When you can't tell anyone what you watched on T.V. all month long.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when you are on your work computer and first thing you do is log into Lush instead of checking your email
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
your addicted when u let all your chores around the house pile up and come to lush instead
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
You stay up till 3:20 a.m. writing a story and then get hit with an interesting question that will probably linger in your mind past the next days quitting time.
Lurker
0 likes
And what question would that be eiotis???

Ling
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by sexybikesassycheergirl
your addicted when u let all your chores around the house pile up and come to lush instead

That's me!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
When you feel out of place with people who don't openly talk or are disgusted by sexual activities.

All i guessed was that the right answer could be 'masturbate'!!

Omg that is really true, I was actually frustrated the other night because my LDL didn't want me typing dirty words across the MSN screen I had to end up typing things just so he was happy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Chauncey
when you are on your work computer and first thing you do is log into Lush instead of checking your email

oh my god I do this lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm ChelleLaBelle and i am addicted to Lush!

You know your addicted to lush when you say your going to check Facebook and instead you check Lush and then you check facebook and then Lush then Email and lush again and Myspace and ... you gessed it. Lush. And when your constantly wondering if that 1 person you really want to talk to is on lush. And even when you get a phone with internet and have lush as one of your bookmarks. lol
Lurker
0 likes

Zactly.

When you tell them you'd much rather be online than watch TV, you get the look.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Zactly.

When you tell them you'd much rather be online than watch TV, you get the look.

Yep.
Lurker
0 likes
I have difficulty working on my computer in the day without seeing who has written a new story. I also love to find like minded people on Lush to chat with.
Next some of our female users have great pictures, so by the time ive updated myself i have a raging hard penis and have to wait until its gone down to leave my desk.

Lush is an addiction, but i think a very healthy one.
Forum Whore
0 likes
When your GPA is in the shitter....

It's my fault, I know. But if lush wasn't so damn awesome, I wouldn't want to log on 22/7 (I take two hours off for sleep and eating food. lol)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My name is Caharain, and I too am a lush addict.

Recently I tried to break my addiction by taking several weeks off (also due to a broken comp) by not using my work comp to log on. I failed miserably. I found myself curled up in a ball in my kitchen, sweating profusely needing my fix. The day my new comp came I almost locked it up trying to get logged on here.
So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family. George Carlin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by caharain
My name is Caharain, and I too am a lush addict.

Recently I tried to break my addiction by taking several weeks off (also due to a broken comp) by not using my work comp to log on. I failed miserably. I found myself curled up in a ball in my kitchen, sweating profusely needing my fix. The day my new comp came I almost locked it up trying to get logged on here.

LMAO Rain! WEll i can't speak for anyone else but i'm glad your back!