"Straight" guys

last reply
111 replies
15.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Have you ever fooled around with another guy whilst drunk / stoned / totally sober and "experimenting"?
Lurker
0 likes
Never.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. The idea repulses me. I have nothing against people who choose to at all, just isn't my cup of tea. [smilie=co
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm...

I won't say. Could prove incriminating.

Or not.

*devil*
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lush
Have you ever fooled around with another guy whilst drunk / stoned / totally sober and "experimenting"?

I was totally sober each time, and totally in control of myself, though not always of my responses. Loved every minute of it. I'm confirmed Bi, though at the presently (and forever until death intervenes) married (thus actively fantasizing).

Why do you ask?
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Willy6941
Quote by Lush

I was totally sober each time, and totally in control of myself, though not always of my responses. Loved every minute of it. I'm confirmed Bi, though at the presently (and forever until death intervenes) married (thus actively fantasizing).

Why do you ask?

I'm just curious
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never went there .
This is no jugment on those who do or did however .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't personally.

but there is definately a degree of interest there, Even though it's likely to never happen to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I was young and was experimenting. I was 100% sober and it was only the one time. There was a degree of plesure, but lets just say... its not my cup of tea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I was drunk/stoned enough to be experimenting in such ways, what are the chances I would actually remember it??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nyet tovarich
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting question for me. With another man? No, it is not my thing. Having sex through my ass, definitely yes.
Alone or by my wife. Having my wife fuck my ass have been a fantastic discovery and great sexual pleasure . . . ta'boot. All those nerve endings in your shpincter and rubbing the prostate gives a new meaning to sex for men. Having that dildo sliding in and out of my hole makes me cum with an explosion not experienced before. For many reasons that are not needed now, I am of the believe that as long as there is no other man involved you are not gay. Having sex through my ass is just another way of man sex. If any of you have not tried, you really do not know what you are missing.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife and I have tried dildo,anal beads, and fingers....but a man...I think would be too much....I guess if my wife was there and a given circumstance..maybe.
I have a friend that enjoys showing his penis often and I have grabbed it I guess that is as far as I have been with a man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wow !!!! you grabbed it!!! but why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope - never have.

Hope never will

Now M->F<-M maybe, but not M->M->F get my point
Lurker
0 likes
Haha, fystee...I don't really remember. I'm sure alcohol played a part in it.
He's the only guy I know that has a 10 1/2 penis and is white...I guess it was a shock factor maybe?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, not me. And not for a lack of opportunity. I live in Las Vegas and am surrounded on all sides by good looking gay men. It just doesn't get me going. It doesn't turn me off like it did when I was a teenager, but honestly, I don't think I could do that.

Besides, women are just so much more delicious!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, not me. And not for a lack of opportunity. I live in Las Vegas and am surrounded on all sides by good looking gay men. It just doesn't get me going. It doesn't turn me off like it did when I was a teenager, but honestly, I don't think I could do that.

Besides, women are just so much more delicious!
Lurker
0 likes
I had the one experience as a pre-adolescent (see the question on when or what age we started feeling sexual) where after a bath (my parents had us boys bathe together, either to save water, or just to get us in there, as we would splash and make a mess and play, and perhaps get somewhat clean) my younger brother and I both emerged from the tub sporting erections. No clue why....

Anyway, before darting down the hall to our room(s), we turned to each other and slapped them against each other, like we were sword fighting. It got me going, so I had to quickly press and rub off a dry surging spasm of pleasure. Nothing was ever said or repeated again.

As an adult, I have no interest. However, having had the question asked, if I was with a very sexy woman, and if she insisted as a condition of continuing with her that I let her hold me and another man in close proximity, or to rub us together, or to stroke us so that we came on each other....I might could do. Kissing, or more? uh uh, nope.....never of my own free choice.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lush

drunk...yes; stoned...no; totally sober...yes; "experimenting"...yes. Several times. Never penetrated, but we shared oral pleasure. Once was a MMF, another a MMFF, and the first time was MM.
Lurker
0 likes
welcome to the forums bass

No i have never done that and I never will! Well, unless you consider a threesome then probably?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Never. To me, nothing seems more gorgeous or sexually stimulating than the perfection of the female body.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a bimwm. I am first and foremost Hetero. I do love to suck men off and be screwed by men. I think it has something to do with being good at what I do. I am a very good cock sucker and a great piece of ass. I don't get sucked by men and I don' screw men.
Lurker
0 likes
so you're a bottom. Does your wife wear a strap on sometimes?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No she is super straight.I have had a women use a strapon and she guided the guys dick into me. she loved it, so did I I love to be watched
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lush

not yet, but I realy want to . . . any offers? lol!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Batman
Nope - never have.

Hope never will

Now M->F<-M maybe, but not M->M->F get my point

Can I get your point and suck on it? LOL!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Uh, never.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Oh, um........wow......
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You barkin up the wrong tree, elf.

Bat