planning on giving him a surprise, ;)

last reply
12 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Me and my "significant other" haven't messed around in nearly a month due to complications in the relationship, and not having a lot of time. Tomorrow he's coming over, and I want to do something extra special/sexy for him. I was thinking about not wearing panties to school, and when I hug him whisper it in his ear while he's around his friends. He likes that one. smile So my question is.... what would turn him on? Or more like, what turns you on that I could use with him?

Thank ya.
"Cause we like her, and we like her too."
Wayneee, :)
Lurker
0 likes
A sexy note in his lunch or placed on his dashboard; a phone call, whispered, at his work; tell him that you're shaved bare or whisper something equally raunchy; hang a pair of your panties from his rearview mirror as a surprise; write a message in lipstick on the mirror in the bathroom; when he gets home from work, be up on the counter, naked, laid out, wearing a silky, sultry smile.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
When you approach him...whisper in his ear and ask him to sniff the scent of you, from your finger.

Watch his eyes pop out. His friends will see a tent explode in his slacks...and you'll have tripped his trigger.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Taking out the trash without being asked always works with me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Haha, I've done the lipstick thing before actually. That ended up well. But I'll definatly consider the other things, too. silly

Quote by ali2teaseu

Surprisingly, I got home and it was taken out. Obviously he wants something.
"Cause we like her, and we like her too."
Wayneee, :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
have a private time yourself with panies on. then give them to him, tell him you want his dick to smell like the panties when he gets home buthe better not come without you.
Lurker
0 likes
When alone with him just out of sight of public (after the whisper thing) tell him what you want to do with him and rub his crotch through his pants, whenever a girl does that to me I know something "special" is gonna happen,and all day long until I meet with her again the only thing on my mind is her hand rubbing me through my pants.
Lurker
0 likes
find a way to show him that you don't have any panties on around all his friends so only he can see
Candyman
0 likes
So, tell me - why do people bump 4 year old questions? Not looking, my bet
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

AHAHAHA...it's funny because it's true.
Lurker
0 likes
make him a sammich....naked. :-)