Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Has a woman ever given your penis a nickname?

last reply
40 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like 'cute bunny' or something?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. And I came up with 'paint brush' all by my brilliant self.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
"Killer"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does "OH MY GAWD!" count?

Seriously, no. Nor would I tolerate it
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WickedShads

What I can't nickname it? damn this virtual relationship is DOOMED *giggle*
Lurker
0 likes
I know this is for the guys, Ive never done that, Maybe trying to be cute or something like that I would say "Does someone want to come out and play", but never a name.

I could think a few though...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
Quote by WickedShads

LMAO! Since when have you needed a name?

On second thought though, I don't suppose it would really matter to me what anyone else would call it. It's not like it's going to be talking back ROFL
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Not exactly in the 'cute bunny' category but I nicknamed hubby's 'Slug'.

I have heard people that have given nicknames such as the third person (little tommy or big tommy) and could never understand it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WickedShads
Quote by Loislane
Quote by WickedShads

LMAO! Since when have you needed a name?

On second thought though, I don't suppose it would really matter to me what anyone else would call it. It's not like it's going to be talking back ROFL

That's true lol...it might spit at me though
Lurker
0 likes
No they were afraid to ,,It might just hang there .
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Yes. (brevity is the soul of obfuscation)

I read somewhere (Joy of Sex ?) that it's a fairly common practice.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
Well, if it has a name it may count as a dependent for tax purposes.

Maybe.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm, a few times actually.

One ex called it "Mr. Happy" and she would go down what she called my "happy trail" to get to "Mr. Happy". It was funny the first time, annoying the other 30 times, but the end result made me not give a flying frack what she called it.

Another called it "Mr. Spitz" once, that made me laugh.

There have been others, but I've gone blank at the moment.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm, a few times actually.

One ex called it "Mr. Happy" and she would go down what she called my "happy trail" to get to "Mr. Happy". It was funny the first time, annoying the other 30 times, but the end result made me not give a flying frack what she called it.

Another called it "Mr. Spitz" once, that made me laugh.

There have been others, but I've gone blank at the moment.

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Is there an echo in here?

And no, I've never imposed that on a guy's "Mr. Happy". (cracked me up, Primal)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Red Rocket.

Wait what?...shut up sniffy!

-------
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Exakta66
Hey Pete...that thing you do with the dog might fall into the category of "too much information"...but, did you ever think of combining the last two names?...How about Stiffy McSniffy? Now, that's got class...

Alan my dear fellow, the days of me holding back are long gone - in for a penny, in for a pound I say !

- Pete

PS. I think we've covered the entire range of possibilities, the other 'arf and myself, over the years. I do seem to remember Stiffy Mc Sniffy raising his head once or twice, so to speak.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It never acquired a name until I became a Dad then my wife decided to be cute and thought it a good way to 'protect' our daughter by naming it.Wmtj5pNXf86iqfeQ

I would love to impress you all with a virile nickname that would make all you ladies swoon with desire, however, she calls it "George". Well, he did slay a dragon!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
It never acquired a name until I became a Dad then my wife decided to be cute and thought it a good way to 'protect' our daughter by naming it.Dt3m2erpuHRyvePw

I would love to impress you all with a virile nickname that would make all you ladies swoon with desire, however, she calls it "George". Well, he did slay a dragon!

Why do I tink of dis.....

-------
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL... Okay! 'Tiger'
Magician
Lurker
0 likes
I still like the name 'Hmmmmm That's nice'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow. I've nicknamed every guy I've ever been with's penis. Some of the names have been "Thunderstick", "Mjolnir" (you'd have to be a comics nerd to get that one), "Mr. Thumpy" and other various names...hubby's nickname remains a closely guarded secret as he asked me to NEVER tell anyone.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
Wow. I've nicknamed every guy I've ever been with's penis. Some of the names have been "Thunderstick", "Mjolnir" (you'd have to be a comics nerd to get that one), "Mr. Thumpy" and other various names...hubby's nickname remains a closely guarded secret as he asked me to NEVER tell anyone.

Aw crap, not a comic book nerd, but a Norse mythology nerd.... I got it. I know it as Mjöllnir though.

-------
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK you all know that I am a Mommy in the real world and I have 3 sons well the middle one and I share a cell phone and I only use it if I am going out far I take it with me. ok getting to the point I am out the other day I have taken his cell phone for the day and his Girl friend txt me not knowing it was me. and asks how is her Cockzilla today that she was missing it.and I had to txt her back and let her know it was TMI for mom to know her son was a Cockzilla....LOL... I knew the kid was blessed but did I really need to know about it.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
LMAO, one of the girls I met once at a party jokingly called my penis a Super Soaker after we had sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Not that I remember. I read in Lush that former U.S. President Lyndon Johnson reportedly had a very large unit that he liked showing off. He nicnamed it "JUMBO"
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen

Thor's Hammer smile

oh, i won't say who, unless he decides to speak up on his own, but a certain gentleman on Lush is the proud owner of The Kraken, as in "Release the Kraken!" *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by castlequeen

Thor's Hammer smile

oh, i won't say who, unless he decides to speak up on his own, but a certain gentleman on Lush is the proud owner of The Kraken, as in "Release the Kraken!" *giggles*

I am the proud owner of Mr. Kraken! And I'll be using that nickname for my future tag stories/poems. I remember the birth of The Kraken. I wanted to insert some silliness during a private time with Sprite. So I wrote something along the line of "Release the Kraken! Release the Kraken!" To get it out of its confinement (pants). Its a special nickname that will always belong to Sprite :)

Another random nickname was sausage. Hers was kitten and sex would be baby games. Just secret words in an old relationship to tell if one of us wanted something.