Which desire is worse

last reply
8 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quick question to the guys about the desire for sex if you can remember how bad you wanted sex when you were still a
virgin or now that you know what its like when wait a while for it. As I said before Im still one but every so often these
erotic dreams drive me off the wall im mean there good dreams but the get me so frustrated because I just dont know
I think the curiosity is killing me more than anything

On a side note does a pocket pussy feel anything like a real one

(Fell free to laugh and poke fun just dont be mean about please)
Lurker
0 likes
After you have sex,, for the first time,,, provided it is a good experience,, I think your desire will become stronger for sex,,,,, Think about it for a minute,,, right now your imagination is telling you what sex feels like,,, But the actual experience is what shows you how it feels.
Lurker
0 likes
I did not really get the 1st question, but no, a pocket pussy does not feel like the real one...nothing does, and no two women feel the same.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eiotis123
I did not really get the 1st question, but no, a pocket pussy does not feel like the real one...nothing does, and no two women feel the same.

Erm.. yes. What he said
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
have to wait now drives me crazy
no how good it is
hate to wait
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ryario_Darkstar

On a side note does a pocket pussy feel anything like a real one

If you'll tell me what a 'pocket pussy' is, I promise not to make fun of you. I'll tell you this, either way, no matter what it is, it's not like being with a woman. Nothing is. It's not just a vagina wrapping around your dick, it's smelling her scent, it's feeling the soft skin on her neck, it's your hands through her hair, it's the whole package, and if you actually care about her as a person, even better.

I still want to know what a pocket pussy is, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
After you have sex,, for the first time,,, provided it is a good experience,, I think your desire will become stronger for sex,,,,, Think about it for a minute,,, right now your imagination is telling you what sex feels like,,, But the actual experience is what shows you how it feels.

I agree
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the desire is dependent on the woman you are with. Where a virgin is hot for any woman Does that help
Lurker
0 likes
Nope pocket pussy will never make the Olympics ... go forth and fuck some real pussy then come back and tell us about you desires