Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where and when did you meet your true love?

last reply
23 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you have one that is!

Cheesy as it sounds, I met my wife to be in a pub 5 years ago while she was on a 6 month holiday in Sydney. It wasn't love at first sight by any means, more lust at first, but she's still with me today, and I love her dearly.

Where and under what cirumstances did you meet yours?
Lurker
0 likes
Her brother owned and operated the local movie theater. She was going to college and on summer break, I was working in a sawmill and partying on a weekend. I saw her behind the counter and pretty much fell right then. The year was 1977. We married in 1980, our daughter was born that year as well.

I know she is my one true love since we've been together ever since, through thick and thin, ups and downs and even now I still love her. *sigh*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I too pass Lush.u9cTnOCxatRZxCCz too many times my heart has been broken!
Lurker
0 likes
Lush and Fystee...don't be crying now...it will get better. The right person will come along and sweep you off your feet and things will work out great. *nods nods*
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by fystee
I too pass Lush.dzyx6lgp0vRykvV9 too many times my heart has been broken!

Don't worry fystee, if you look anything like your avatar, I'm sure you'll be snapped up soon enough (assuming you want to of course - now why don't people ever consider that when you say you're single? ).

Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Curious2c
I know she is my one true love since we've been together ever since, through thick and thin, ups and downs and even now I still love her. *sigh*

You big softy C2c!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
To this day, my hubby will say that the first time he saw me, he remembers me carrying 2 kittens. Which I was, but that was long after the first time I saw him. The first time I saw him, I was like "Oh my god, who is that DORK??" LOL He worked with my brother, and thats how we met. What brought us together is a complete different story, but here we are, 9 years later and still going strong. Fystee knows my hubby too, and he's just a big sweetie with a big heart. I love him to pieces!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lush
Quote by Curious2c

You big softy C2c!

What? Who MOI? Uhh Uh...no way. I"m no softy.

I'm not.

Really, I'm not.

Lurker
0 likes
I met mine through a mutual friend. She used my phone to call him and even though he never met me, he had seen pictures of me and heard good things about me so, he saved my number in his phone and began texting me . Soon we began talking on the phone and even staying up all night talking to each other. We decided to meet face to face and i was so nervous to do so. We were going to set up a time and date to meet but we ended up accidentally running into each other near school (i was in high school at the time). After that we began to hng out almost every night. On Valentine's day he asked me out. We've been together ever since smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In high school and although we aren't together we probably know more about each other than our spouses do. We still talk an she's my best friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry to be so cynical but I don't think that there is any such thing.
There are people I love.
I have friends that I like.
I have lovers who may be people I love or they may be strangers.
But I don't believe in the "One true love" cliche.
If you want to be with just one person for the rest of your life, that's fine. It doesn't seem to work out that way very often though. I don't think we are meant to be monogamous.
Lurker
0 likes
My brother was in the army, he had a pass for the weekend, so his friend visit us with his best friend, I had to make them coffee, and then the best friend ask me, when are we going out, told him, it will never happen, after a year we saw each other again and start dating, married to him now for 28 years...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I met the one guy that I think I was really in love with at a party that my husband and I were throwing, he happened to live next door, we invited him to our party and while at the party we hit it off like we had known each other for years. As the years went on we all hung out together, him and I slipping away as often as we could to get to know each other better, then I decided to move back to Nebraska and get a divorce, if I would have stayed in Colorado we probably would have ended up hooking up together, cause I found out he was going through a divorce at the same time as I, I often reflect back to those days and wonder what really would have happened....
Lurker
0 likes
I think that I have missed out on a true love, for being with someone who loved me part of the time but not fully as I loved them. I gave her basically undeserved benefits of doubt in continuing to date her.
One day I was walking through a parking lot and the doubt about the lady I loved had already started to sink in about her sincerity in loving me back and this lady out of the blue who was walking towards the entrance of a store like I was (and her smile caught my eyes and I smiled back at her for a few moments and then had to walk away.) Had I not been with my girl friend at the time I would have said hello to her and try to talk more with her, just to see how the conversation would go.
But sometimes when we've emotionally come to condition ourselves for the various people we choose to get involved has a way of burning up precious time around us and we may not know until a period of time has passed that that notion might be going on.
Lurker
0 likes
I met my husband on a chat site(yes for real) I saw his picture on his profile and was like, omg I gotta have me some of that! We started to chat and the rest is history. We've been together for years, and we are more in love now than we have ever been. He is my rock, my love , my life. He is my best friend I can tell him anything, I never thought I would ever find my true love, I lost faith in it. But I did and I'm a very lucky lady.
Lurker
0 likes
At a shopping mall....a few years ago
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My flight had been delayed and I had arrived in Bogota after midnight without my luggage. A fellow guest at the bed & breakfast where I was staying was having his girlfriend drive him to the airport the next morning. He offered to give me a ride, and his girlfriend offered to help me negotiate the airport and get my bag. Talking on the drive back from the airport, the girlfriend suggested that I should meet her friend Daisy. That evening a beautiful senorita named Daisy stopped by the B&B to visit the owner. We sat together on the sofa and started talking. Sparks flew and we were inseparable after that. She was the love of my life, but haven't seen her in years.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
High school. He was a friend of a friend. However, it took MySpace for us to reconnect. It wasn't until we reconnected that I realized he was and is my one true love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About 20 yrs ago. She was married to my husband's buddy. We became friends and we remained friends after my divorce. She divorced a few years after me. But we didn't hook up until much later. It was something I never expected or pursued. Guess it's when you least expect it, right!
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
About 20 yrs ago. She was married to my husband's buddy. We became friends and we remained friends after my divorce. She divorced a few years after me. But we didn't hook up until much later. It was something I never expected or pursued. Guess it's when you least expect it, right!

That is lovely xxx
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My "true" loves keep leaving me! The 2 women I have been the most in love with (and lost!), I met years ago when they were both college students. I've resigned myself to the inevitability that even though I fall hardest in love with girls, I get along better with guys! Maybe because I'm not in love with them. But after having him in my life for 15 years, my best friend has become my boyfriend. He started out as my counselor in college, and decided to be my guardian angel. He's the only person with the patience to put up with me!
Ungovernable
0 likes
Eight years ago at a house party. He was on his way to college; I was busting moves in the back yard with the baseball hat on backwards.